The Q-SYS™ Core 110f processor is the latest addition to the Q-SYS™ Core family providing a fully integrated audio, video and control solution for small, single-room projects up to the largest Enterprise scale deployments.
- Class leading I/O: Core 110f has 24 I/O + USB, POTS and VoIP simultaneously offering the best cost to I/O ratio in a single SKU, single chassis product available on the market.
- 8 Flex Channels: Nearly all the flexibility of a card-based DSP solution without the hassle of multiple SKU’s and custom ordering.
- True IT Software Integration: The Q-SYS Software Ecosystem is a true IT integrative solution that is free of the fixed hardware limitations seen in competing products. It allows for greater functionality such as Layer 3 routing, LDAP contact server integration, SNMP monitoring, and more.
- Suite of Software-Based Conferencing Technology applications: Built and owned by QSC from the ground up allowing for continued refinement, without any additional hardware. The suite includes next generation acoustic echo cancellation (AEC), multiple-instance SIP softphones, gain sharing and gating automixers.
- Unified Software Platform: The integrator has a single training investment in one software design tool rather than needing to learn several platforms to scale from small to large systems.