Q-SYS brings audio, video and control processing together under the Q-SYS OS which drives a fully integrated Q-SYS Core Processor, eliminating unnecessary programming (and costly points of failure) for interconnecting separate audio DSP, control processor hardware and video peripherals.
Q-SYS | Integrated Audio, Video & Control
Q-SYS Control next-generation products, available from Creation Networks, will change the way you work and connect.
Simplified: From Schematic to Screen without Programming
Build robust user control interfaces (UCI) by simply dragging any Q-SYS DSP or control element from the Q-SYS Schematic into the new Q-SYS UCI Editor. Simple, one-button deployment for UCIs to any native Q-SYS touch screen controller from a single UCI, or hundreds of UCIs across an enterprise installation.
Available Q-SYS Meeting Room Bundles
Scalable: QIO Series Network Audio Expanders
The Q-SYS QIO Series network audio I/O expanders extend your Q-SYS system’s capabilities and enable streamlined interoperability with non-networked audio devices. By separating local I/O from processing hardware, the QIO Series offer modular and easily scalable network I/O to support your desired topology. There are three models that offer mic/line connectivity to integrate consumer or professional audio devices into your Q-SYS system.
Q-SYS QIO Features & Benefits
- Native network audio I/O solution for Q-SYS
- QIO-ML4i: Four (4) mic/line inputs
- QIO-L4o: Four (4) line outputs
- QIO-ML2x2: Two (2) mic/line inputs and two (2) line outputs
- Professional, high performance mic/line level inputs (with +48 VDC phantom power) and/or line outputs
- Microphone detection on inputs to enable monitoring, usage statistics and failure notifications
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) capable or daisy-chain up to four QIO expanders on a single network run (with local daisy-chained DC power
- Simple drag-and-drop integration and comprehensive management via Q-SYS Designer Software and Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager
- Surface- or rack-mountable (1RU, quarter width)
- Includes surface mounting hardware
NC Series PTZ Network Video Conference Cameras
The Q-SYS NC Series conference cameras deliver high-quality video feeds natively to the Q-SYS Platform. With three models to choose from, these network cameras offer a simple, scalable collaboration video solution for any size meeting space. Driven by the Q-SYS OS, the NC Series integrate seamlessly into any Q-SYS system, allowing for easy camera feed routing anywhere on the network without the need for complicated programming or video matrix hardware.
NC Series Features & Benefits
- NC-12x80: 12x optical zoom, 80° horizontal field of view
- NC-20x60: 20x optical zoom, 60° horizontal field of view
- Distribute video via the Q-LAN network anywhere it is needed
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Complete camera imaging controls, including white balance, focus and exposure
- User-configurable resolution and quality for IP streams (up to 1080p), providing greater flexibility for a wide variety of use cases
- Image Rotation control to allow for inverted mounting (optional ceiling mount accessory is the PTZ-CMB1)
- Local 12 V connection for PTZ models (power supply not included)
- PTZ models include PTZ-WMB1 wall mount bracket for simple installation
- Comprehensive management via Q-SYS Designer Software and Q-SYS Reflect Enterprise Manager
NV Series Video Endpoints
Q-SYS NV Series network video endpoints are multipurpose, software-configurable devices native to the Q-SYS platform enabling high-quality, low-latency video distribution. The NV Series are flexible and scalable, allowing you to tailor your system components to the project requirements, placing the correct type and quantity of video I/O where it’s needed most.
Add Rooms, Not Control Processors
Q-SYS leverages the power of Intel to deliver software-level features and functionality, removing the need for cumbersome, single-purpose hardware found in traditional AV systems.
The Q-SYS OS drives control from a single processor, allowing for centralized control and expansion of multiple rooms.
Why Creation Networks & Q-SYS?
Creation Networks is Q-SYS CERTIFIED, we enhance your productivity with the World’s most powerful software based DSP solution for Audio, Video & Control
Additional resources for Q-SYS
Hospitality Case Study
Higher Education Case Study
University of Florida revamps their 20,000 square foot Grand Ballroom
Hospitality Case Study
Learn More about Q-SYS
Want to chat with a Q-SYS representative in your region?