Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
This product has been discontinued. It has been replaced by the HD-RXC-4KZ-101-1G-B
The HD-TXC-101-C-1G-E (-B-T or -W-T) is a DM Lite® wall plate transmitter designed to pair with a DM Lite or DMPS Lite™ receiver to form a signal extender for HDMI®, RS-232, and IR signals. The DM Lite family of products offers a versatile solution for extending HD, UHD, 2K, and 4K video signals, with stereo or surround sound audio, over a single CAT5e (or higher) cable. A cable length of up to 230 ft (70 m) is supported for HD 1080p, WUXGA, and 2K signals, or up to 130 ft (40 m) for UHD and 4K. In addition to video and audio, the HD-TXC-101-C-1G-E supports the extension of RS-232 and IR control signals in either direction.1
The USB power port supplies power only (500 mA maximum) and is suitable for general use to power USB powered devices. No USB data is passed through this connection. It cannot be used to extend USB data, video, or audio signals.
The HD-TXC-101-C-1G-E series is available in black or white and is designed to mount in a single-gang electrical box or plaster ring (not included). When paired with a surface-mountable receiver, the HD-TXC-101-C-1G-E is powered by the receiver over the DM Lite link cable.2
NOTE: This product is not addressable from a control system and offers no programmable functionality when paired with an HD-RX-201-C-E or DMPS Lite receiver. Otherwise, AV, CEC, IR, and RS-232 signals are simply passed through between a single transmitter and receiver pair. The RJ-45 link port on this product is exclusively intended for linking with a single DM Lite or DMPS Lite receiver. It should not be used to connect to any other equipment or network. DM Lite technology is not compatible with PoE, PoDM, DigitalMedia 8G+®, or HDBaseT® technology.
- Pairs with a DM Lite® or DMPS Lite™ receiver
- Enables extension of HDMI®, RS-232, and IR signals
- Links to the receiver via a single CAT5e (or higher) twisted pair cable
- Supports 4K and UHD at up to 130 ft (40 m)
- Supports HD 1080p, WUXGA, and 2K at up to 230 ft (70 m)
- Handles 4K video resolutions up to 4K60 4:2:0 and 4K30 4:4:4
- Handles 3D video and Deep Color
- Supports Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS HD®, DTS:X®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- Compatible with HDMI, DVI, and Dual-Mode DisplayPort™ sources
- USB power port supplies power to USB powered devices
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Passes CEC and EDID signals
- Extends bidirectional RS-232 and IR control signals
- Flush wall mount design
- Installs in a single-gang U.S. electrical box (2-1/4” deep) or plaster ring (not included)
- Decorator style faceplates sold separately
- Normally powered by the receiver (surface-mountable) over the link cable
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.