Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Key Features
- Shipping & Returns
This product has been replaced by the following model(s) HD-RXC-4KZ-101-1G-B
The HD-RX-101-C-1G-E-B-T is a wall plate DM Lite® wall plate receiver designed to pair with a DM Lite transmitter to form a signal extender for HDMI® signals. The DM Lite family of products offers a versatile solution for extending HD, UHD, 2K, and 4K video signals with stereo or surround sound audio over a single CAT5e (or higher) cable. A cable length of up to 230 ft (70 m) is supported for HD 1080p, WUXGA, and 2K signals, or up to 130 ft (40 m) for UHD and 4K.1
For applications requiring a surface-mountable version, refer to the HD-RX-101-C-E product page. For applications requiring IR or RS-232 signal extension, refer to the HD-RXC-101-C-1G-E-B-T product page.
The HD-RX-101-C-1G-E-B-T is designed to mount into a single-gang electrical box or plaster ring (not included). When paired with a surface-mountable transmitter, the HD-RX-101-C-1G-E-B-T is powered by the transmitter over the DM Lite link cable.2
NOTE: This product is not addressable from a control system and offers no programmable functionality. AV and CEC signals are simply passed through between a single transmitter and receiver pair. The RJ-45 link port on this product is exclusively intended for linking with a single DM Lite transmitter. It should not be used to connect to any other equipment or network. DM Lite technology is not compatible with PoE, PoDM, DigitalMedia 8G+®, or HDBaseT® technology.
- Pairs with a DM Lite® transmitter
- Enables extension of HDMI® video and audio signals
- Links to the transmitter via a single CAT5e (or higher) twisted pair cable
- Supports 4K and UHD at up to 130 ft (40 m)
- Supports HD 1080p, WUXGA, and 2K at up to 230 ft (70 m)
- Handles 4K video resolutions up to 4K60 4:2:0 and 4K30 4:4:4
- Handles 3D video and Deep Color
- Supports Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS HD®, DTS:X®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- Compatible with HDMI and DVI display devices
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Passes CEC and EDID signals
- Installs in a single-gang U.S. electrical box (2-1/4” deep) or plaster ring
- Decorator-style faceplate sold separately
- Normally powered by the transmitter (surface-mountable) over the link cable
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.