Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The HD‑PS621 provides a 4K60 4:4:4 AV presentation system with enhanced HDMI® video switching and audio presentation capabilities for areas such as conference rooms and classrooms. The HD‑PS621 includes six HDMI® inputs, two DM Lite® inputs, and one HDMI output with mirrored DM Lite output.
4K60 4:4:4 and HDR Support
The HDMI ports support video resolutions up to 4K60 with 4:4:4 color sampling. HDR10, HDR10+, and Dolby Vision® video formats are also supported.
The DM Lite ports support a maximum resolution of 4K60 4:4:4 up to 130 ft (40 m) and 1080p60 4:4:4 up to 230 ft (70 m).2
Features such as automatic switching of inputs, automatic display control, and direct integration with occupancy sensors enable simple setup for many applications without the need for control system programming.
The HD‑PS621 includes advanced security features and protocols. Using 802.1X authentication, Active Directory® credential management, PKI authentication, TLS, SSH, and HTTPS, the HD‑PS621 provides a true enterprise-grade AV switcher.
Automatic Switching of Inputs
Automatic switching among the DM Lite and HDMI inputs can occur based on the last connected input or on the routing priority assigned to each input. Switching behavior is configurable using the web interface and is also programmable using a Crestron control system. In addition, input selection push buttons on the front panel of the HD‑PS621 enable the desired inputs to be selected manually.
HDBaseT® Certification of DM Lite Output
The DM Lite output is designed using HDBaseT Alliance specifications, ensuring interoperability with other HDBaseT certified devices. The DM Lite output can be connected directly to an HDBaseT device.
4K60 4:4:4 Video Scaler
The mirrored HDMI and DM Lite output shares a single 4K60 4:4:4 video scaler. By default, input resolutions are automatically scaled to match the native resolution of the display device, resulting in optimal image quality. The video scaler can be enabled or disabled using the web interface or a control system.
- 4K60 4:4:4 digital AV presentation system
- HDR10, HDR10+, and Dolby Vision® video formats
- Six HDMI® and two DM Lite® inputs with automatic switching
- One mirrored HDMI and DM Lite output
- HDBaseT® certification of DM Lite output
- 4K60 4:4:4 video scaler for mirrored output
- Out-of-the-box functionality
- Enterprise-grade security
- Text overlay, image overlay, and background image for on‑screen display
- EDID management
- HDCP 2.3 compliance
- Audio mixing with audio embedding and de-embedding
- 100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T Ethernet connectivity
- USB power port
- Device control via CEC, IR, or RS-232 when used with compatible DM Lite receiver
- Built-in web interface
- Compatibility with Crestron® 3-Series® or later control systems
- .AV Framework™ technology support
- XiO Cloud® service support
- API (application programming interface)
- 1 RU rack-mountable design
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.