Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The DGE-100 Digital Graphics Engine transforms an HD touch screen display into an advanced Crestron® controller. Featuring Crestron Smart Graphics® technology, the DGE-100 provides for the creation of a completely custom graphical environment combining advanced controls for audio & video, lighting, shades, HVAC, security, and other functions with dual-window video display, annotation, audio feedback, and web browsing. Its low-profile, surface-mountable design allows for a discreet installation behind a flat-panel display, under a table, or inside a lectern or equipment rack.
The DGE-100 features an HDMI® output for connection to the display device, and includes a USB HID port for touch, mouse, and/or keyboard input. Additional control ports are provided to enable control of the display device and other equipment. A single HDMI input allows an AirMedia® wireless presentation gateway or other high-definition video source to be connected and displayed on screen. Additionally, H.264 streaming video signals can be received over a high-speed Ethernet connection. Ethernet also provides the interface to a Crestron control system.
Touch Screen Interface
The DGE-100 pairs perfectly with a Crestron TSD-2220 HD Touch Screen Display to deliver a high-definition 21.5 in. touch screen control panel that’s ideal for home automation, corporate multimedia presentation, and command center applications. Third-party touch screens of varying sizes can be used with the DGE-100 to fulfill a range of control, collaboration, video display, and interactive kiosk solutions.
Smart Graphics® Technology
The DGE-100 uses Smart Graphics to deliver the ultimate user experience and the ultimate value by enabling the creation of dynamically rich user interfaces with incredible efficiency and unparalleled functionality. Using Smart Graphics, programmers can swiftly integrate fluid gesture-driven controls, animated feedback, rich metadata, embedded apps and widgets, and full-motion video for a deeply engaging and ultra-intuitive touch screen experience.
Crestron Smart Graphics offers these enhancements and more:
- Cool-looking graphical buttons, sliders, knobs, and gauges that are intuitive and fun to use
- Kinetic effects to enhance the feeling of realism, with lists and toolbars that scroll with momentum at the flick of a fingertip
- Drag-and-drop objects that snap into place, offering an easy way to switch sources
- Dashboard widgets to personalize the touch screen with clocks, weather, news, and other information 
- A power-saving screensaver that can display the time, temperature, and other text content at a reduced brightness level
- Customizable themes allowing a completely different look and feel for every user, event, or season
- Fully-developed SmartObjects® technology that enables sophisticated control over complex devices with minimal programming
- A consistent look and feel across touch screens of varying sizes
- Touch screen graphics engine for the Crestron® TSD-2220 or a third-party USB HID compliant touch screen
- Also supports OSM applications without a touch screen
- HDMI® output supports display resolutions up to Full HD 1080p60 and WUXGA
- Displays dual-window or full screen video from HDMI and H.264 streaming sources [1,3]
- Supports video input resolutions up to 1080p60 via HDMI
- Receives H.264 streaming video signals up to 1080p60/25Mpbs 
- HDCP 1.4 compliant (HDMI only)
- Crestron Smart Graphics® technology
- Built-in annotation capabilities
- Compatible as a video source for Crestron AirBoard™ whiteboard capture system
- Customizable audio feedback
- Built-in web browsing
- On-screen multi-language keyboard
- Customizable screensaver
- USB 2.0 port supports most USB HID compliant touch screens, mice, and keyboards
- High-speed 10/100 Ethernet LAN port
- Enables device control via CEC, IR, and RS-232
- Powered via PoE or local power pack
- 100-240V universal power pack included
- Enterprise grade security
- Web based configuration
- Cloud-based provisioning and management
- SNMP monitoring support
- Compact, surface-mountable form factor fits in tight spaces
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.