Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Model: F80-Q7 with motorized lens 1.43-2.12
The Barco F80-Q7 projector uses a laser phosphor light source to produce bright colors with minimal noise. This feature not only provides exceptional viewing experiences but also saves time and money. The F80-4K7 model is ideal for fixed installations in venues like museums, boardrooms, and auditoriums. It also offers excellent 3D capability, making it a great choice for theme park dark rides and interactive experiences.
The F80 projector series is exceptional in helping trainees maximize their training sessions. These projectors are perfect for intense simulation applications, especially in small arms skills development training and debriefing rooms. They have innovative features that guarantee high-quality visuals for a long time. The 4K UHD images have rich colors and brightness, without sacrificing one for the other. Additionally, Barco Pulse and Single Step Processing minimize delays.
The innovative cooling system increases the lifespan of the equipment, while the absence of lamps reduces maintenance and consumable costs. This projector is highly adaptable with its glass lenses and wide shift ranges, making it suitable for various configurations. You can find more helpful details in the documentation tab.
- Board rooms
- Simulation training
- Power cord
- Wireless remote control
- Stunning images with superb color performance
- Ultimate installation flexibility, 24/7 operation
- Long operation for business value
- Installation flexibility
- 3D capable
- Silent operation
- Resolution: 3,840 x 2,400 (4K UHD) / 2,716 x 1,600 (WQXGA+ native)
- Brightness: 7,000 center lumen*
- Contrast ratio: 1,200:1 sequential, 10,000:1 dynamic **
- Brightness uniformity: > 90%
- Aspect ratio: 16:10
- Lens type: GLD/FLDX/FLD+(lens adapter needed)
- Optical lens shift:
- Vertical up to 125%, depending on lens
- Horizontal up to 50%, depending on lens
- Motorized zoom and focus (with lens memory on GLD and FLDX lenses)
- Motorized lens shift (with position memory on all lenses)
- Color correction: P7 RealColor™
- CLO (constant light output): Yes
- Light source: Laser phosphor
- Light source lifetime: > 20000 h in normal mode, > 12000 h in silent mode, > 40000 h in long life mode, > 12000 h in high brightness mode
- Sealed DLP™ core: Yes
- Orientation: 360° rotation, no restrictions
- 3D: Active stereoscopic 3D / Passive stereo compatible
- Image processing: Embedded warp & blend engine
- Keystone correction: Yes
- Inputs: 12G-SDI, 2x DP 1.2, 2x dual link DVI-D, HDBaseT, HDMI2.0 (HDCP2.2, HDR10), RJ 45 Ethernet, DMX in/out, RS232 in, 2x USB, 12V out
- Input resolutions: Up to 4K UHD @ 60Hz / Up to 2,560 x 1,600 @ 120Hz
- Refresh rates: 24Hz to 120Hz for WQXGA+ (2716x1600) and 24Hz to 60Hz for 4K/4KUHD (4096 x 2160/ 3860 x 2400)
- Software tools: Projector Toolset
- Control: IR, RS232, RJ45, XLR wired
- Network connection: 10/100 Ethernet, RJ45
- Power requirements: 100-240V / 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 700 W nominal, 850 W maximum
- 24/7 operation: Yes
- Noise level: (typical at 25°C/77°F) 35 dB(A)***
- Operating temperature: 10°C (50°F)-40°C (104°F) (up to 1500m altitude) / 10° (50°F) -35°C (95°F) (up to 3000m altitude)
- Storage -transport temperature: -20 to 60 °C
- Operating humidity: 20 -80% RH (non-condensed)
- Storage humidity: 20 -90% RH (non-condensed)
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 480 x 680 x 227 mm / 18.9 x 26.7 x 8.9 in
- Weight: 25.5 kg / 56.2 lbs
- Certifications CE, FCC Class A, cNemkoUS, CCC, EAC, KSA, RCM, UkrSEPRO
- * When measured with the GLD 1.43-2.12:1 lens in Wide Angle
- ** SW upgradable. Please contact an authorized Barco representative for details.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.