About Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020Software Details
- Subscription Renewal
- VIP Select
- 3 years commitment
- 1 user
- level 14 (100+)
- Multi North American Language
You can use Acrobat Pro to: Create and publish outreach materials or professional reports that combine multiple types of content
Save paper and money by creating and distributing electronic documents and forms
Ensure document accessibility for people with disabilities
Convert or scan to PDF: You can create Adobe PDF documents from any application that prints, including Microsoft Office software, web browsers like Internet Explorer and Firefox, and Lotus Notes. PDFs can also be created from scanned paper documents and forms.
Combine files from multiple applications: You can combine a range of file types into a single PDF document or place them into a single portfolio. Documents and portfolios can include multimedia content, including FLV or H.264 video and web pages.
Protect PDF files and documents: You can apply document controls and security with password protection; permissions for printing, copying, and changing; and digital signatures. You can also permanently remove concealed information and use redaction tools to permanently delete sensitive content.
Collect data with fillable PDF forms: You can create fillable forms from scanned paper, PDF documents, Microsoft Word documents, or Excel spreadsheets. Filled-out forms can be collected into a searchable, sortable, PDF package, and their data can be exported into a spreadsheet.
Perform collaborative document reviews: Multiple participants can conduct collaborative document reviews that allow reviewers to see one another's comments. Users of the free Adobe Reader as well as Acrobat can add comments to documents.
Export PDF files: Save entire PDF files or just selected portions of them as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, or Excel documents, retaining layout, fonts, formatting, and tables.
Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 Features
- Edir PDF files Change text and images. Add comments and highlights. Rotate, crop, and insert pages to PDF files
- Convert Turn your document into a PDF or move between file types
- Easily Share PDFs Now you can send a link to your PDF with a single click in Acrobat Reader, instead of sending email attachments
- Guided Actions Standardize your tasks with guided action
- Compare files Acrobat with compare different versions of a document to see what's changed