Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Universal Switcher with HDMI 2.0 and USB-C connectivity
Lightware’s universal switcher that exploits the USB-C connectivity for a simplified transmission of 4K video, audio, control signals and power providing meeting participants with easy host switching, utilizing data speeds of up to 5 Gbps under the USB 3.1 Gen1 providing video resolution capabilities up to 4K@60Hz at 4:4:4 as well as comprehensive and secure Ethernet features.
USB-C input connectivity for 4K Video, Audio, Data, and Power (Video, Audio, Data and Power over a single USB-C connection)
Multiple USB 3.1 Gen 1 connectivity for any type of USB devices (Camera, speakerphone, touch monitor, USB-HID devices etc…)
Separate USB 3.1 Host switching layer for multiple USB hosts and USB devices
Charging via USB-C up to 60w
Dedicated secure corporate and room utility Ethernet connectivity
Smart & noiseless cooling system
Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @60Hz RGB 4:4:4, up to 18 Gbps)
Bring Collaboration Spaces to the Next Level
The UCX-2x1-HC30 universal switcher enhances and extends the possibilities of a meeting room and allows meeting participants to easily use their own devices such as laptops, and preferred video conference platforms while also to utilize the available assets of the meeting space, just like the HDMI displays, room cameras and other USB peripherals.
Exploit the Possibilities of USB connectivity
The device utilizes the USB-C connectivity for a simplified transmission of 4K video, audio, control signals and power, and allows data speeds of up to 5 Gbps under the USB 3.1 Gen1 and allowing video resolution capabilities up to 4K@60Hz at 4:4:4. Users who connect their laptop or other mobile device via USB-C can also enjoy charging up to 60w, thus eliminating the need to look for a wall plug and to avoid sudden interruption of meetings.
Devices such as laptops that do not come with USB-C connectivity can also be connected quickly and easily, using a combination of HDMI 2.0 and USB 3.1 Gen1 connections without compromising on either video resolution or data speeds.
The device is designed to be a centerpiece of any collaboration space, and can be connected to two USB peripherals via USB-A type connectors.
The device allows up to two hosts to be connected to the system, and also ensures quick and easy switching between these hosts, making this universal switcher a perfect fit for smaller meeting areas, involving 4-8 people.
- USB-C input connectivity for 4K Video, Audio, Data, and Power (Video, Audio, Data and Power over a single USB-C connection)
- Multiple USB 3.1 Gen 1 connectivity for any type of USB devices (Camera, speakerphone, touch monitor, USB-HID devices etc…)
- USB 3.1 Gen 1, USB 2.0, USB 1.1 compliant
- Separate USB 3.1 Host switching layer for multiple USB hosts and USB devices
- Charging via USB-C up to 60w
- Dedicated secure corporate and room utility Ethernet connectivity
- Multiple Ethernet network configurations fitting various corporate network topologies and IT security standards (e.g. 802.1x compliance)
- SSH, SSL, HTTPS for IT security
- Smart & noiseless cooling system
- Occupancy sensor connection (with 24V power supply)
- Splash screen for custom corporate logo and on-screen display warning messages
- Audio de-embedding
- GPIO control ports
- Device control via Ethernet (TCP/IP)
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @60Hz RGB 4:4:4, up to 18 Gbps)
- Uncompressed video up to 18 Gbps datarate (600 MHz pixel clock)
|Resolution||Up to UHD/4k@60Hz 4:4:4|
|Signal Type||DP Alt Mode, HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.x, DVI|
|Maximum data rate||18 Gbps|
|Maximum pixel clock||600 MHz|
|Content protections||HDCP 1.x, HDCP 2.2|
|Connector type (IN)||1x HDMI receptacle type A with screw locking option|
|1x USB-C receptacle type A with screw locking option|
|Connector type (OUT)||1x HDMI receptacle type A with screw locking option|
|Video processing||Signal parameter measurement|
|Audio mode||Simultaneous pass-through and de-embedding to the Audio layer|
|Supported audio formats for pass-through||All HDMI2.0 audio formats|
|Supported audio formats for de-embedding||Uncompressed||LPCM (up to 2 channels, 192 kHz, 24 bits per sample)|
|Ethernet||Control||1x 100Base-T via RJ-45 for Secure Control|
|User Data||1x 100Base-T via RJ-45 for Utility AV|
|1x 100Base-T via RJ-45 for Configurable Ethernet|
|RS232||Connector||1x 3Pol Phoenix|
|Symbol rate||between 9600 and 115200 baud|
|Configuration||Parity: none, odd or ever
Stopbits: 1 or 2
|USB||Connectors||1x USB Type C with charging function (up to 60W), Optional Ethernet access|
|1x mini USB Type B (reserved for service)|
|1x USB Type A (reserved for future developments)|
|1x USB Type B for user application|
|4x USB Type A for peripherals|
|Room Occupancy Sensor||Connector||3Pol Phoenix|
|Powering||External 120W power supply|
|Power consumption (max)||69.8 W|
|Heat dissipation||239 BTU/h (max)|
|Operating conditions||Ambient temperature||0-50oC|
|Relative humidity||0-90% (non-condensing)|
|Transportation conditions||Ambient temperature||-20-70oC|
|Relative humidity||0-95% (non-condensing)|
FCC CFR Title 47, Part 15, Subpart B
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.