Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 email@example.com Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
Explore Prism to view Teradek’s flagship encoder & decoder line.
About Teradek Cube 755What is HEVC?
HEVC, also known as H.265, is a next-generation compression standard that offers a number of enhancements over H.264. Compared to AVC (H.264) compression, HEVC is 50% more efficient, which translates into maintaining the same video quality at half the bitrate or double the video quality at the same bitrate.
• Real-Time H.265 (HEVC) and H.264 (AVC) Encoder
• Dual-Band 2.4/5.8GHz Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB Interfaces
• HDMI and SDI Video Inputs
• Camera Top Form Factor
• Built-In Color Grading
• On-Board SD Card Recording
• Two-Pin Connector-Type Power Input
The new Cube 700 and Slice 756 series
The new Cube 700 and Slice 756 series bring the latest in compression technology at a size and price point never before seen.
What makes HEVC Cube and Slice unique
• Can use both HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) High Profile compression
• Compatible with Core transcoding engine. This allows you to take advantage of HEVC encoding when streaming to Core, while delivering your content in AVC to your destination
• Dual input (HDMI + 3G-SDI)
• Compatible with the new Bond expansion module, allowing you to turn your Cube 700 series into a professional bonding solution
• GigE and 2.4 / 5GHz 802.11ac Wi-Fi built-in
• Bitrate support up to 30Mbps
• Streaming resolution support up to 1080p60
• Compatible with T-21, Sencore and Vitec HEVC decoders
• Uses just 6W of power
What can Cube and Slice codecs do?
• Stream to any online video platform, such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, Periscope and more
• Stream point-to-point to decoders over the internet or on local networks with latency as low as 80ms
• Comprehensive protocol support: MPEG-TS, RTSP, RTMP, HLS, TDS
• Monitor your live video feed on an iOS device for confidence or local configuration
• Turn your camera into a wireless video feed for Teradek's Live:Air iOS switcher application
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners