Live video production simplified!
Wirecast Gear gives you an easy to use, fully configured live video streaming production system. Because we've already done all the work, there is no need to build your own system! Start streaming in minutes with an end-to-end system configured specifically for your needs. With Wirecast Pro included alongside Gear's custom-designed hardware, it's a live event production switcher, live news production system, Facebook Live switcher and YouTube Live switcher - all in one box.
Each model of Wirecast Gear comes with Xeon Server architecture, up to five HD-SDI or four HDMI professional camera inputs and all the live video streaming production features of Wirecast Pro, the Stock Media Library, NewBlue Titler Live Complete, and Switch Player, all in a compact, powerful hardware system.
Wirecast Gear offers a unique blend of performance, ease of use and affordability. Just plug in your cameras and start producing and streaming your professional events with the industry-leading turnkey video production system.
A fully configured, end-to-end live video production solution
With a durable and portable rack mounted design, Wirecast Gear is the perfect hardware for your permanent studio or for use on location. HDMI or SDI inputs, server-grade components and industry-leading XLR/TRS combo audio inputs make ingesting media into your Wirecast Gear unit both reliable and easy
With Wirecast Pro, the integrated Stock Media Library, Switch Player and NewBlue Titler Live Complete preloaded into all Gear units, producing your live streams has never been more professional, polished or powerful. Create beautiful titles, draw from over 500,000+ unique media assets, and pull it all together with Wirecast Pro to create the perfect broadcast for your viewers, no matter the destination.
Encoding live streams can take a toll on a computer's CPU, but not on Wirecast Gear. With hardware accelerated encoding, Xeon server architecture, a dedicated NVIDIA QUADRO graphics card, multiple simultaneous encodes and 3rd party thermal testing, Wirecast Gear is ready for even the most demanding broadcasting schedules and workflows.
Get your live video streaming production system now
If the top of the line experience is what you are looking for, the Wirecast Gear 420 is the tailor-made solution for you. With 5 HD-SDI inputs and 1 program output for confidence monitoring or sending to an external encoder, 4 simultaneous NVENC x264 encodes without affecting CPU usage and all of the features of a full-fledged Wirecast setup, Wirecast Gear 420 is the ultimate in turnkey broadcasting solutions.
Telestream Wirecast Gear Features
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit OS
- 5 Port HD-SDI high quality video ingest
- Wirecast Pro
- Convertible mini case with rubber feet for table-top use and included rackmount brackets for installing in approved flight/transport cases or in-place rack configurations. Unit has no platter-based hard drives, making it ideal for transport
- Extensive source inputs including professional video connectors
- Multiple LAN ports, USB 3.1 (including Type C) and more
- USB 3.1 (including Type C) and more
- ISO recording with full Instant Replay capability
- Four digital video output ports for multiple display configuration and on-site large format display outputs (IMAG) with lowest latency including support for up to UHD/4K resolutions
- Live source processing including scaling, rotation, color correction and keying
- Compatible with industry standard applications such as Adobe CC, Microsoft Office and most standard Windows 10 compatible applications/utilities
- System Refresh allows quick recovery to factory settings in case of system corruption or failure. All Telestream loaded applications will be recovered (user applications must be reinstalled)