Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The TM-2X Stereo XY Condenser DSLR Microphone from TASCAM is designed to record stereo audio directly to your DSLR camera's microphone input. It can be mounted directly on your camera's hot shoe mount and is capable of being swiveled 180-degrees. The TM-2X has two switchable sensitivities, allowing it to work with a range of cameras. As it is powered by plug-in power from your camera, it requires no external batteries for operation.
A low-cut filter at 130Hz allows you to eliminate low-frequency rumble while the included noise isolation arm helps prevent the mic from picking up mechanical noise from your DSLR. For outdoor filming, a fur windscreen is included to help reduce wind noise. The TM-2X can handle SPL up to 120dB, allowing it to be used on a variety of sources.
- Can be mounted directly to the camera accessory shoe and swiveled by 180 degrees to capture sound sources in front or behind the user
- Tripod attachment screw-hole (1/4-inch) allows for optional tripod to place the microphone apart from the camera
- XY orientation for stereo definition and minimal phase differences
- Accepts sound pressure levels up to 125 dB SPL
- Switchable input sensitivity for functionality with most camera models
- Switchable low-cut filter to minimize unwanted low-frequency noise
- Operates with plug-in power from your camera - no battery required
- Included noise isolation arm reduces possible noise being recorded from the camera's lens or stabilizer mechanisms
- Included fur windscreen reduces wind and environmental noise
- Swivel by 180-Degrees
- XY Stereo Pattern
- Switchable Sensitivity
- Low-Cut Filter at 130Hz
- Plug-in Power Requires No Batteries
- 120dB Maximum SPL
- Includes Noise Isolation Arm
- Includes Fur Windscreen
TASCAM TM-2X SpecsMicrophone
|Primary Applications||Live Sound, Broadcast, Audio for Video|
|Intended Sound Sources||Vocals, Choir, Orchestra, Room Ambiance|
|Sound Field||Mono, Stereo|
|Capsule||2 x Electret Condenser|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||120 dB SPL (1 kHz, 2.5-Kilohms Load)|
|Load Impedance||1.6 Kilohms|
|Sensitivity||-37 dB (1 kHz)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||74 dB A-Weighted (1 kHz, at 1 Pa/94 dB SPL)|
|Output Connectors (Analog)||1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS|
|Cable Length||13.0" / 33 cm|
|Operating Voltage||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Mounting||Camera/Shoe-Mount (via Integrated Hardware)|
|Mounting Thread Size||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Dimensions||H: 2.2 x W: 2.3 x L: 2.7" / H: 57 x W: 59 x L: 69 mm (Microphone)|
|Weight||2.6 oz / 75 g (Microphone)
1.4 oz / 41 g (Boom)
|Package Weight||0.605 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.55 x 6.35 x 3.25"|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.