Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Paired with your existing XLR-equipped preamp, the TASCAM TM-200SG short shotgun microphone offers pro-type features and design for indie filmmakers, vloggers, and videographers on a limited budget. The included mic holder has a shoe mount and a 1/4" thread, allowing the versatility of placing the mic atop your camera or tripod stand. The compact and lightweight housing of the TM-200SG makes it an unobtrusive companion for your shooting rig.
The supercardioid condenser element of the microphone enables it to deliver focused sound pickup with far less background noise than the omnidirectional microphones usually built into cameras. Its 30 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response incorporates a gentle presence boost at around 7 kHz to enhance intelligibility. Plus, the inclusion of a switchable low-cut filter lets you easily control problematic bass buildup such as traffic rumble. The TM-200SG utilizes a balanced XLR 3-pin output connector and runs on standard 48 VDC phantom power.
- For Indie Films, TV & Documentaries
- Supercardioid Condenser Element
- Phantom Powered
- Switchable Low-Cut Filter
- XLR 3-Pin Output Connector
- Gentle Presence Boost at 7 kHz
- Windscreen Reduces Wind Noise
- Compact and Lightweight Housing
- Includes Shoe/Tripod Mic Holder
TASCAM M-200SG SpecsMicrophone
|Form Factor||Stand/Boom Mount|
|Operating Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|High-Pass Filter||160 Hz, 3 dB/Octave|
|On-Board Controls||High-Pass Filter|
|Frequency Range||30 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||132 dB SPL (1 kHz, 1% THD)|
|Impedance||200 Ohms ± 30% at 1 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-40 dBV/Pa at 1 kHz|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||74 dB (1 kHz)|
|Output Connectors (Analog)||1 x XLR 3-Pin Male (on Mic)|
|Operating Voltage||48 V (Phantom Power)|
|Mounting||Camera/Shoe-Mount (with Included Hardware)|
|Mounting Thread Size||1/4"-20 Female|
|Included Case||Soft Case|
|Dimensions||ø: 0.9 x L: 6" / ø: 23 x L: 153 mm|
|Weight||1.9 oz / 53 g|
|Package Weight||0.39 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8 x 4 x 2"|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.