Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide network. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a partner that tests what they sell and gives you the best value for your money. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
The Master 424 Studio C-60 High Bias Type-II Cobalt Cassette from TASCAM is a genuine high bias mastering cassette tape designed for use in studio cassette recording workstations, such as TASCAM's own Portastudio. Featuring a tape formulation engineered and tested specifically in restored, vintage TASCAM Portastudio units, the Master 424 was designed for high-performance and is based upon tapes used to record such legends as Bruce Springsteen, Lady Gaga, Wu-Tang Clan, Beastie Boys, and the Mars Volta.
This cassette was engineered for high-fidelity sound and boasts high coercivity for superior storage capacity and nearly double the retentivity of typical cassettes tapes, ensuring enhanced imaging of your recordings. The high bias tape produces excellent audio output that is 4 dB louder than the industry standard, making it ideal for mastering applications. With packaging designed as a nod to the beloved Portastudio, and undeniably standout specs, the TASCAM Master 424 Type-II cassette tape is a great choice for any cassette recording workstation.
- Genuine high-bias Type II cobalt-oxide cassette tape for use in cassette recorders
- Ultrahigh output (4 dB louder than standard Type II cassettes)
- Low distortion and great clarity
- High coercivity of 540 Oe for maximum storage capacity
- Strong 1700 gauss retentivity for high-fidelity recordings
- Tensilized polyester for durability
- Formulated and engineered in recalibrated and restored vintage TASCAM Portastudio workstations
TASCAM 424-S SpecsGeneral
|Material of Construction||Polyester Tensilized, Cobalt Oxide|
|Dimensions||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Weight||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Package Weight||0.15 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.3 x 2.8 x 0.7"|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners