Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide network. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a partner that tests what they sell and gives you the best value for your money. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 email@example.com Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
The GB-10 from TASCAM is a trainer/recorder that allows guitar and bass players to learn and record new music. It is the ideal practice tool for musicians of any skill level to build their technique. A tuner and metronome are also built-in for precision playback.
The unit can be used in many ways. One way is to simply plug an instrument into 1/4" input and play through the included amplifier modeling, reverb and other effects. The music can be recorded to the included 2GB SD card with an overdub mode to build up arrangements.
The 2GB SD card can also be used for loading in a custom music collection. Variable Speed Audition allows musicians to independently change the speed and pitch of MP3 or WAV playback. The tabletop design is perfect for practicing almost anywhere, and a footswitch input allows hands-free control.
- Instrument trainer / recorder
- 1/4" guitar/bass input
- Guitar/bass effects including amplifier modeling, delay, reverb, chorus and more
- Records 16-bit/44.1kHz WAV files
- Playback 16- or 24-bit WAV files or MP3 files
- SD/SDHC card media slot with included 2GB card
- Overdub recording allows sound-on-sound build up of an arrangement
- Loop playback using dedicated buttons
- Variable Speed Audition speeds up or slows down playback without changing the pitch
- Chromatic tuner and metronome
- Dedicated keys and large LCD display for easy operation
- Angled desktop design
- USB 2.0 jack for high-speed music transfer
TASCAM GB-10 Specs
|Number of Channels||Single|
|Inputs||1 x 1/4" TS phone
1 x 25mm TRS phone (Remote Jack)
|Output||1 x 1/8" TRS stereo mini|
|Other Connectors||1 x USB Mini-B (USB 2.0)|
|Nominal Input Level||-13dBV (0.2V) input volume @ 7|
|Maximum Input Level||+3dBV (1.4V) input volume @ 7|
|Minimum Input Level||-25dBV (0.05V) input volume @ 10|
|Nominal Output Level||-14dBV (10kΩ load)|
|Maximum Output Level||+2dBV (10kΩ load)
15mW + 15mW (32Ω load)
|Frequency Response||20Hz to 20kHz, +1.0/-5.0dB (guitar IN to line OUT, Fs = 44.1kHz)|
|Noise||SNR: 70dB guitar IN|
|THD||0.07% (guitar IN to line OUT, Fs = 44.1kHz)|
|Power Requirements||2 x AA batteries
Optional PS-P520 power adapter
|Battery Operation Times||Continuous Operation:
About 13 hours WAV recording
About 13.5 hours WAV playback
About 13.5 hours MP3 playback
About 11 hours WAV recording
About 11.5 hours WAV playback
About 11.5 hours MP3 playback
PowerPC, iMac, G3, G4, 266MHz or faster
OS X 10.2 or later
USB port (USB 2.0 recommended)
Pentium 300MHz or faster
Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7
USB port (USB 2.0 recommended)
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)|
|Dimensions||6.2 x 2.8 x 1.2" (158 x 70 x 30mm)|
|Weight||5.6 oz (169g)|
|Clip Splitting||Recording Media:
SD Card - 64MB to 2GB
SDHC Card - 4GB to 32GB
16- or 24-bit/44.1kHz WAV
32, 64, 96, 128, 192, 256, 320kbps, 44.1, 48kHz MP3
|Package Weight||0.9 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9 x 6.3 x 2.9"|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners