Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The versatile BD-MP1 can automatically play back content in a wide range of file formats via any of the three front-panel media input slots, including Blu-ray/DVD/CD tray, USB Flash Memory, or SD card.
Supports a Wide Range of Disc Formats
The BD-MP1 eliminates the need for discrete audio/video playback devices in an installation, offering single-source playback for a wide range of media and file formats, including Blue-ray (BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-RE), DVD (DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW), and CD (CD-DA, CD-R).
Versatile File Format Playback Support
The BD-MP1 is the ideal single-source playback solution for commercial installations, supporting an extensive range of file formats, including Video (MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4 AVC, VC-1, AVCHD, WMV), Image (JPEG, GIF, PNG) and Audio (LPCM, MP3, AAC, WMA).
bd-mp1_supported_playback_audio_format.pdf Power-on Play and Repeat Mode
The unique Power-on Play feature allows the BD-MP1 to start playing desired content immediately on power up, without having to engage the Play feature first. With Repeat Mode set to "on," content will automatically start, loop and play continuously until power is turned off.Panel Lock for Secure Operation
Panel lock, IR and tray lock functions prevent accidental or user-error operation or alteration of pre-set controls in commercial installations, helping ensure consistent and reliable performance in any installation.Hide Menu Function for Elegant Power Up Display Sequence
The monitor display can be set to show a black screen during start up rather than the manufacturer’s standard factory setup and source select menus, creating an elegant and non-distracting visual start-up environment each time the system is turned on.Dual USB Memory Ports
Two USB Memory Ports, one front panel and one back panel, allow fixed or interchangeable access to USB memory data for playback versatility.HDMI Output for Connecting Displays
A standard rear panel HDMI Output connection provides easy, reliable plug-and-play connection to any HDMI-compatible monitor display or television.Balanced and Unbalanced Outputs
Highlighting its appeal to commercial installation environments, the BD-MP1 offers professional-grade XLR balanced stereo analog outputs as well as RCA unbalanced stereo outputs for versatility in audio routing, connection and setup.Coaxial and Digital Audio Output Connection
The BD-MP1 provides support for professional-grade digital audio output formats including Dolby, DTS, and others via back panel Coaxial and Digital Audio output connections. Playback of 2 channel linear PCM is also supported.7.1 Surround Sound System
Immersive and full, rich audio playback for any commercial installation is provided via 7.1 Surround Sound System audio outputs — front & left right (FL/FR), Center (C), side left & right (SL/SR), surround back left & right (SBL/SBR) and subwoofer (SW).IP and RS-232C Ports for External Remote Control
Seamless, reliable two-way device status feedback and control is offered for professional installations via back panel RS-232C and Ethernet connections, enabling the BD-MP1 to be integrated into more sophisticated AV setups.Fully Accessible Front Panel Control
Control and operation of the BD-MP1's Stop, Play, Pause and Fast Forward functions as well as navigation of the MENU setup without the IR remote controller is made possible by easily accessible front panel control buttons which can be locked/unlocked as desired.Compact 1U Rack Size
Housed in an elegant black case, the compact 1U BD-MP1 is constructed out of durable metal, facilitating standard, seamless integration in any commercial rack or application.
- Supports playback of various formats of Blu-ray, DVD, and CD discs
- Supports playback of various video, still image, and audio formats from SD cards (SD/SDHC) and USB memory
- Power on play function
- Seamless repeat function: by chapter, title, or A-B repetition
- Resume function
- Lock functions: panel, IR, and tray lock
- Hide MENU function to display only the main contents on the screen
- External remote control via LAN or RS-232C
- HDMI output port equipped
- XLR balanced output terminals equipped
- Coaxial digital audio output terminal equipped
- RCA 7.1ch audio output terminal equipped
- Audio output level volume adjust function (0dB to -40dB)
- SPDIF/Dolby/DTS digital outputs (coaxial)
- USB memory ports on front and back panel
- IR remote control included (RC-BDMP1)
- Rugged metal casing
- 1U rackmount size
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.