Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Part of the Stem Ecosystem for conference audio, the white Shure Stem Speaker is a versatile and elegant loudspeaker designed for conference spaces and meeting rooms. The low-profile unit can be permanently mounted in a ceiling or wall, or simply placed on a tabletop using the two included legs. The Speaker connects to your local PoE+ (Power over Ethernet) network using only one cable and offers clear and professional sound quality for meetings.
In addition to clear and intelligible speech, the single-driver loudspeaker is well-suited to program and background music, providing a wide 60 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response and delivering plenty of power to cover small spaces. Of course, the Speaker can be combined with additional Speaker units and other Stem components, including microphone arrays, to ensure complete audio coverage for larger conference spaces and classrooms. The Stem Speaker is compatible with all your favorite video-conferencing platforms including Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Meet, and others.Loudspeaker with LED Ring for Meeting and Conference Spaces
- The single driver delivers a 60 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response that provides quality sound for meetings and music playback.
- An LED ring around the edge of the speaker glows lightly blue when the speaker is active and slowly pulses red when muted.
- Speaker volume can be easily adjusted with volume up & down buttons on the device or through Stem Control (available separately).
- The Stem Speaker comes with a mounting kit for easy permanent installation in your conference room wall or ceiling.
- Alternatively, two legs are provided that create a sturdy tripod-style stand for placement on a desk or tabletop.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE+) and networked setup eliminate complicated cabling and make installation effortless.
- Side controls adjust the volume, and the unit can be remotely controlled via the Stem Control device (available separately).
- Using the included Ethernet cable, connect the device to your local network that supports PoE+.
Networked Setup with Multiple Stem Ecosystem Devices in the Room
- Follow the same instruction as with standalone setup with network.
- When setting up multiple Stem devices in a room, you must use a Stem Audio Hub (available separately), as all communications between the devices and the far end are done through the Hub.
- Stem Table: This tabletop speakerphone features a low-profile 9-microphone array that performs real beamforming to focus audio capture on the person speaking and includes a full-range loudspeaker.
- Stem Wall: This 48" mic array and speaker system offers real beamforming with 15 microphones along with two full range speakers and two subwoofers. The unit can be mounted on a wall or placed on a credenza and is well suited for small to medium spaces.
- Stem Ceiling: This ceiling-mounted 100-microphone array performs real beamforming from a discreet location.
- Stem Hub: When you have more than one device in a room or you need more than just USB connectivity, Hub becomes the brains of the operation. Hub enables multiple units in the room to communicate with each other to function as an ecosystem.
- Stem Control: This simple and intuitive user interface creates an enjoyable and familiar experience when controlling all the elements of your Stem Ecosystem. It lets you see data-rich statistics and reports behind the scenes. Stem Control also seamlessly integrates with all major video conferencing platforms.
- PoE+ Powered Loudspeaker for Meetings
- Use for Speech, Background/Program Music
- Mount to Wall/Ceiling or Place on Table
- LED Light Ring for Active/Mute Status
- Use with Stem Network or Standalone
- Single Powerful Driver
- 22W Power over Ethernet (PoE+)
- 60 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response
- Includes Mounting Kit
Shure Stem Speaker SpecsGeneral
|Frequency Response||60 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Maximum Output Level||102 dB SPL|
|Audio I/O||1 x RJ45 Input/Output|
|Power Consumption||22 W|
|Operating Temperature||20 to 104°F / -6 to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 165°F / -28 to 73°C|
|Mounting||Bottom: 1 x Ceiling Mount
Bottom: 1 x Wall Mount
|Cable Length||15' / 4.6 m (Cat 6)|
|Dimensions||9 x 4 x 4" / 229 x 102 x 102 mm|
|Weight||5.6 lb / 2.5 kg|
|Package Weight||8.01 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||12.3 x 11.9 x 10.1"|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.