Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The white Shure ULXD6/O=-J50 is a digital tabletop transmitter equipped with an omnidirectional boundary mic and compatible with ULX-D and QLX-D receivers. The omnidirectional polar pattern provides 360° pickup, allowing several speakers at a small table to use a single mic. The unit's low profile is ideal for applications such as video-conferencing where minimum visibility is required. A smart choice for situations where wired mics are impractical, this tabletop transmitter enables quick setup and tear down, and can be put away in a docking station (available separately) for storing and charging when the mic is not in use.
With rugged, yet lightweight plastic housing, the ULXD6/O transmitter delivers pristine 24-bit/48 kHz audio quality and RF performance over its entire 330' range. It offers AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission and advanced rechargeability options, making it suitable for use in large meetings at conference and convention centers.
- The mute button can be configured for momentary or push-on/push-off operation and features a bicolor LED indicating the mute status.
- The unit quickly syncs with a wireless receiver via infrared at the touch of a button.
- The high-pass filter reduces low-frequency noise caused by table vibrations or air-conditioning systems.
- A power lockout function disables the power switch and prevents accidental changes during events.
- 1/10/20mW selectable RF output power allows you to increase either the transmitter's range or the number of mics operating simultaneously.
- Low latency makes the ULXD6 ideal for meetings that require live sound reinforcement.
- The transmitter is compatible with the full line of Shure's antenna-distribution components.
- The unit operates for up to 8 hours and 40 minutes on two AA batteries.
- An optional Shure SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack offers intelligent power management with over 9 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect.
- A USB port allows for docked battery charging with the SBC450 (4-bay) and SBC850 (8-bay) networked charging stations (available separately).
- The charging stations enable remote power monitoring via Shure's Wireless Workbench software.
|Wireless Technology||Digital UHF|
|RF Frequency Band||J50A: 572 to 608 MHz
614 to 616 MHz
|RF Bandwidth||44 MHz|
|Frequency Step Size||25 kHz|
|RF Channel Scanning||Auto-Scan|
|Max Operating Range||328.1' / 100 m|
|Sample Rate/Resolution||48 kHz / 24-Bit|
|Latency||< 3 ms|
|RF Output Power||1 / 10 / 20 mW|
|Muting||Programmable Mute Switch|
|Gain Range||0 to 21 dB (3 dB Steps)|
|Signal Processing||High-Pass Filter:
-12 dB at 150 Hz, 12 dB/Octave Slope
|Antenna||1 x Internal|
|Battery Type||2 x AA (Included)
1 x Shure SB900A (Not Included)
|Approx. Battery Life||Med.:
8 Hours (Alkaline)
9 Hours (Lithium Shure SB900A)
|USB/Lightning Connectivity||1 x USB-A (Charging, Host Connection)|
|Display & Indicators||1 x LED (Mute)|
|Dimensions||2.4 x 1.3 x 4.5" / 62 x 34 x 114 mm|
|Weight||8.5 oz / 241 g (with Batteries)|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.