The Shure QLXD124/85 rackmount digital wireless combo microphone system provides instructors, clergy, presenters, and performers with professional-quality audio, reliable RF performance, and secure AES 256-bit encryption. Rugged and easy-to-use, it is ideal for use in sound-reinforcement applications in medium-sized venues and houses of worship, as well as A/V installations in conference, educational, and corporate facilities.
The QLXD124/85 operates in the UHF band to transmit pristine 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio with clarity, accurate low end, and crisp transient response. It utilizes Digital Predictive Switching Diversity to protect the transmission from interference and deliver solid RF signal stability without audio artifacts. You can run up to 60 mic channels at the same location.
The system comes with a QLXD1 bodypack transmitter and a WL185 cardioid lavalier microphone optimized for speech intelligibility. It also includes the QLXD2 handheld transmitter featuring an interchangeable capsule design and equipped with the legendary SM58 cardioid dynamic capsule, an industry standard for vocalists and presenters. Both transmitters provide up to 9 hours of operation on two AA batteries, with selectable 1/10mW RF power and a transmission range up to 330'.
The receiver features audio and RF meters, 60 dB of gain control, and both mic/line XLR and 1/4" instrument outputs. A large LCD screen and intuitive controls let you quickly make adjustments, even in low-light situations. Additional features include automatic frequency scanning, IR sync, and internal limiting to prevent clipping.
The Ethernet port allows multiple receivers to be easily networked together for simplified frequency coordination and deployment via Shure's Wireless Workbench (WWB) software.
Rugged Bodypack Transmitter with Lav Mic for Hands-Free Presentations
- The WL185 condenser lavalier mic features a cardioid polar pattern that helps to reject unwanted noise.
- The lavalier mic plugs into the locking TA4M connector on the compact QLXD1 bodypack transmitter. The adjustable input sensitivity on the transmitter accommodates a wide variety of speaking styles and mic levels, and even instrument-level audio.
- The rugged, all-metal transmitter features a backlit LCD that displays essential information and provides fast menu access. It can be locked out to prevent accidental changes during a performance. The transmitter syncs to the receiver via infrared with a quick press on the Sync button.
Lightweight Handheld Transmitter with Classic SM58 Capsule
- The durable QLXD2 handheld transmitter offers a lightweight, ergonomic design and is comfortable to hold.
- The transmitter features a backlit LCD that displays essential information and provides fast menu access. It can be locked out to prevent accidental changes during a performance. The adjustable input sensitivity on the transmitter accommodates a wide variety of speaking styles. The transmitter syncs to the receiver via infrared with a quick press on the Sync button.
- The SM58 dynamic capsule features a cardioid polar pattern that minimizes background noise and feedback, while its brightened midrange and bass roll-off deliver that sought-after warm and clear vocal reproduction.
- The transmitter's interchangeable capsule design allows you to choose the ideal capsule for your application. Shure offers a variety of optional dynamic and condenser mic capsules with varying pickup patterns—capsules include the Beta 58A, Beta 87A, SM86, SM87A, KSM8, and KSM9.