Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
PLEASE NOTE: The MXA910 has been discontinued and replaced by the MXA920
Harmonious integration leads to more open discussion. An elegant approach to conferencing audio, MXA910 with IntelliMix eliminates all equipment clutter, leaving more room for clarity. Instead of focusing on a microphone’s position, you can concentrate on compelling communication.
Audio Capture / DSP
Steerable Coverage™ Technology
- Up to eight discrete steerable lobes for precise positioningli>
- Provides full room coverage for areas up to 30’x30’ right out of the box
- New Autofocus™ Technology continually adjusts lobe location in real time for optimal audio performance
- Faster Auto-Position tool for quick and accurate lobe deployment
Software Control and Monitoring
Designer (v3.2) System Configuration Software
- Enables the creation of projects with multiple “virtual” or live MXA910 Ceiling Array Microphones positioned over an imported room layout diagram, with real-time audio routing between Shure Networked Audio Devices.
- Built in Auto Position tool easily adjusts lobes toward each participant's voice.
SystemOn™ Audio Asset Management Software
- Enables remote monitoring of all MXA910 parameters, including mute status and network connectivity
- Dante™ / AES67 Audio Networking, standard PoE (class 0 / 3) and Control carried on single Ethernet cable
- Control strings for third-party controllers including Crestron and AMX
Shure Network Audio Encryption provides encrypted Dante audio when used with IntelliMix® P300 Audio Conferencing Processor and ANI4IN, ANI4OUT, ANI22 and ANIUSB-MATRIX.
Hardware / Installation
- Available in two sizes and three colors (white, black, aluminium; detachable grille can also be custom painted)
- Plenum rated: certified compliant with UL2043 standard
- Dust rating: IEC 60529 IP5X Dust Protected
- Integrated LED light bar has 19 color options and 5 level of brightness
Versatile installation options include flush mount (ceiling grid), VESA mount, wire rope suspension and hard ceiling mount.
- A910-25MM: Configures a 600mm Ceiling Array for a 625mm grid.
- A910-JB: Allows the Ethernet cable connected to the array to be installed inside flex conduit.
- A910-HCM Hard Ceiling Mount: Can be pre-installed in the ceiling and the MXA910 installed later using the access door. Provides knockouts for conduit connections.
DisplayNoise reduction Yes LED backlight Yes
Ports & interfacesDevice interface RJ-45 Connectivity technology Wired
Weight & dimensionsWidth 593.80 mm Depth 593.80 mm Height 56.63 mm
PowerPower source PoE
Operational conditionsOperating temperature (T-T) -6.7 - 40 °C
DesignProduct colour Aluminium Type Conference microphone
PerformanceMicrophone mute Yes Volume control Digital
MicrophoneBit rate 24.00 bit
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.