Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
PLEASE NOTE: The MXA910 has been discontinued and replaced by the MXA920
The Microflex® Advance™ MXA910 Ceiling Array Microphone combined with the ANIUSB-Matrix Audio Network Interface delivers premium conferencing audio with flexible signal routing and versatile connectivity options.
This perfectly paired microphone and interface together significantly improves the quality of conference calls by leveraging the processing built into Shure microphones, like Automatic Mixing and EQ, while using the acoustic echo cancellation and noise reduction provided by hardware or software codecs.
The ANIUSB-MATRIX connects easily to a room system, a computer running soft codecs like Skype for Business or BlueJeans, or to other all-in-one collaboration devices equipped with a USB or analog audio interface.
- Steerable Coverage™ of up to 8 separate lobes to accurately capture sound sources from above
- Dante (4 in / 2 out)
- Analog audio (1 block in / 1 block out) to room AV conferencing system
- USB (1 in/out) connection to PC-based AV conferencing application
- Shure Network Audio Encryption
HOW IT WORKS
With versatile mounting options, the MXA910 delivers speech that’s naturally intelligible, giving you widespread coverage for AV needs of all sizes. Collaboration. Presentation. Training. With no mics or cables in the way, you’re free speak, and clear to connect.
WHY IT'S BETTER
With Steerable Coverage™ and onboard IntelliMix digital signal processing, you can capture every voice. Patent-pending Autofocus™ technology fine-tunes the audio pickup in real time, for consistent sound even if participants lean back or stand up.
Intuitive, programming-free LED mute sync functionality with leading third party software codecs including Zoom Rooms, Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business when connected to the IntelliMix P300 Audio Conferencing Processor or ANIUSB-MATRIX Audio Network Interface.
Onboard IntelliMix DSP allows multiple MXA910s to effectively cover large meeting spaces with ease, making it ideal for applications that include voice lift or camera tracking requirements.
Shure Audio Encryption can be enabled when used with the IntelliMix P300 Audio Conferencing Processor or Shure Audio Network Interfaces, which utilizes AES-256 encryption to protect confidential content.
QUALITY THAT’S IN THE DETAILS
- Available in three colors (white, black, aluminum) or custom paintable to match room aesthetics
- Dante Domain Manager / Device Lock compatible
- UL 2043 plenum rated and IP5X rated
- LED status bar with configurable colors and brightness
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.