Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
The following product has been discontinued.
The AXT600US Spectrum Manager from Shure delivers wide-band UHF spectrum scanning, spectrum analysis, and compatible frequency coordination—all in a single rack unit. By scanning and displaying the RF environment, calculating compatible frequencies and deploying them to Axient receivers, the Axient Spectrum Manager offers a sophisticated interface and precise information for allocating the best available frequencies to any number of wireless channels.
For added flexibility in complex RF environments, the AXT600US also monitors and ranks a live list of backup frequencies, and can deploy them instantly and automatically when an Axient receiver detects interference. Together with the Shure Wireless Workbench 6 software, Axient Spectrum Management tools offer a rich, graphical interface for viewing the RF world and choosing the optimal frequencies for all of an event's wireless channels.Coordination
- Wideband scanning
- Scans the global UHF spectrum (470-952 MHz) in less than 1 minute.
- Scan data is directly matched to Axient receiver parameters and performance; the scan results are stored for later analysis.
- On board frequency calculator generates compatible frequencies for all networked Shure wireless devices.
- Frequency lists can be exported to the Spectrum Manager from Wireless Workbench 6
- Networked hardware programming simplifies and streamlines setup of multi-channel Axient and UHF-R systems.
- Advanced user controls
- Adjustable threshold excludes frequencies above a selected noise level.
- Known TV channels or frequency ranges to avoid can be input quickly and easily.
- Viewable and editable frequency list.
- Analysis of a modified frequency list to verify compatibility.
- Backup frequency monitoring continuously evaluates backup frequencies in real time.
- Backup frequency ranking evaluates the quality of backup frequencies and determines which are most viable for use.
- Frequency list management maintains knowledge of all devices on the network.
- On-demand frequency server delivers a clean, compatible frequency when a change is required.
- RF signal cascade connects to 5 receivers using 1 RF signal source.