Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
AccessibleAn ILA system doesn't require set up by an expert user with sophisticated acoustical measurement equipment. The SC28 system controller offers simple preset recall processing. While it's simple to use, the SC28 offers audio quality so good that it's being used on major concert tours. To achieve this combination of simplicity and performance, QSC developed the proprietary Intrinsic Correction� process.
AffordableMost line array systems currently available are designed for touring applications. Touring requires extreme ruggedization and expensive suspension hardware. As a result, overall system cost is driven beyond the means of many facilities that could benefit from line array performance. By focusing on installation applications, using a molded enclosure and simplifying the rigging design, QSC drove cost out of the ILA system while retaining the sound quality, coverage and power of high end touring line array systems.
AccurateEach Installation Line Array element uses a pair of high-power, neodymium magnet, 8" diameter low-frequency drivers. Both woofers produce low frequencies but only one covers the mid-range resulting in more uniform directivity in the crossover region. For high frequencies, a pair of 1.75" (voice coil diameter) neodymium compression drivers with titanium domes are mounted on a multiple aperture diffraction waveguide* that provides extremely wide coverage (140�). As a result, a WL2082-i system will rarely require additional side or center fill speakers and solid stereo imaging is preserved across the listening area.
WL2082-i Line Array Speaker
- Installation-optimized design brings affordable and uncompromised line array performance to a broader range of venues
- Compact and attractive appearance, available in black and white, harmonizes with any installation environment
- Wide 140� horizontal coverage
- Economical and easy-to-install suspension system with ample array adjustability
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.