Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The following product is EOL.
DataPort Amplifier Backup Panel, 8 Channels, Provides amplifier redundancy when used with Q-SYS DataPort I/0, 4 RU.
The purpose of the DataPort amplifier backup panel is to provide redundancy, emergency paging, and other functionality required for many life-safety and evacuation or mission-critical audio systems.
The DAB-801 extends the Q-Sys fault-tolerant backup capability to include any QSC DataPort power amplifier and I/O Frames populated with Q-Sys DataPort cards. The DAB-801 provides the ability to add true N+1 amplifier redundancy to any Q-Sys system, plus the ability to automatically switch amplifier input sources from a primary I/O Frame to a backup I/O frame.
A single DAB-801 supports four 2-channel primary amplifiers with one 2-channel backup amplifier or two 4-channel primary amplifiers with one 4-channel backup amplifier. Two DAB- 801s can be stacked to provide double the primary amplifier redundancy.
- One DAB-801 unit can provide N+1 instantaneous two-channel switchover redundancy for as many as eight amplifier output channels
- Two DAB-801 units can be cascaded to provide two- or four-channel switchover redundancy for up to 16 amplifier output channels
- Automatic detection and switchover between inputs from primary and backup I/O Frames, in case of failure upstream
- Fault tolerant control and monitoring of each DAB-801 is available using simultaneous GPIO terminals connected to both primary and backup I/O frames
- Two additional non-networked analog high line level inputs provide emergency evacuation signal which can override all other input signals
- QSC DataPort connectors and high-current terminal blocks for easy and reliable installation
- Q-SYS technical support is available 24/7 worldwide
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.