Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Developed specifically for the unique requirements of Large Format motion picture playback, the SC-424C-8F extends QSC’s commitment to the cinema market. As a member of the DCS Digital Cinema Speaker Series, the SC-424-8F is a 4-way, selectable tri or quad-amplified screen channel loudspeaker system comprised of two main units – the MHV-1090F midhigh-very high-frequency system and the LF-4215-8F low-frequency system. The two sections can be joined together to create a single, flyable unit. The MHV-1090F mid-high-very high system features a high output, horn loaded 10” midrange cone driver and a coaxial neodymium high-frequency/very high-frequency compression driver . The MHV-1090F includes a driver protection network and a passive crossover for tri-amp operation. The protection circuitry prevents low-frequency signals from damaging the high-frequency and very high-frequency driver. A high power 10” cone driver allows operation as low as 250 Hz and the advanced phase plug coupling permits a crossover point of up to 1800 Hz to the high-frequency horn. This ensures that most of the dialog range is reproduced by a single element, for unmatched intelligibility.
• Flyable 4-way selectable trior quad-amplified screen channel system
• Constructed of heavily braced, 15 mm tour-grade plywood
• Sixteen M10 attachment points per enclosure for safe and easy suspension with installer provided hardware
• Common dimensions of Mid/ High and LF enclosures facilitate easy installation in vertical or horizontal arrays
• Unique HF/VHF diaphragm has less mass than traditional diaphragms resulting in exceptional dynamic range, extended high frequency response and lower distortion
• Low-distortion waveguides provide highly articulate dialogue
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.