Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Designed for use with QSC's Installation Line Array (ILA) products, the EB2082-i extension bar allows for the WL118-sw* to be suspended behind WL2082-i* in situations where trim height is limited, and can also support suspension where the center of gravity is beyond the limits of the FB2082-i*.
Shackle holes accept 3/4" (20 mm) screw pin anchor shackles.
QSC EB2082-i Specifications:
- Material: Aluminum 6061-T6
- Finish: Black powder coat
- Weight: 38 lbs (17.3 kg)
- Working Load Limit Information (static loads only)†:
- 7:1 Design Factor: 1714 lbs (779.2 kg)
- 10:1 Design Factor: 1200 lbs (545.5 kg)
- 12:1 Design Factor: 1000 lbs (454.5 kg)
- †Note: Working Load Limits are per fastener loaded in double shear. Data is for informational purposes only.
This listing is for a single EB2082-i extension bar only. All speakers and other array suspension products shown in photo above are sold separately.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.