Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
8-Ch Digital Proc. DTS & AC3 w/Bi-amp XO. Specify NA, EU, or AU.
The USL JSD-60 cinema sound processor is designed for digital cinema applications. Low noise and low distortion 96kHz processing ensures superb performance. In addition to the six standard formats user-configurable format buttons can support a variety of existing and future formats. They may also be used to duplicate an existing format but at a different fader level to simplify desired volume changes between content types. The front panel display shows the current fader level, the format name (which is user configurable), and the audio level on each audio output. The built-in bypass audio circuitry ensures that the presentation goes on in the unlikely event of a system failure.
The USL JSD-60 is automation friendly. It features the standard DB25 parallel automation interface, an RS-232 (EIA232) interface, and Ethernet. The Ethernet interface accepts 5 simultaneous TCP connections to allow control by a digital cinema server and other equipment while simultaneously being monitored over another TCP connection.
- State-of-the-art 96kHz digital processing
- Digital formats include an eight channel AES/EBU input, one coax (S/PDIF) and one TOSLINK optical, both with optional Dolby Digital® and DTS® decoding
- Analog formats include a six channel balanced input, stereo unbalanced input with matrix decoding, and one microphone input with phantom power
- Outputs include eight channels of balanced analog audio, plus HI/VI-N balanced outputs
- Optional three channel bi-amped digital crossover
- One fully configurable format button to address such issues as audio level changes or 5.1, 7.1 switching
- Audio/Video synchronization delay configurable for each format (0 to 190ms) plus a surround delay (0 to 150ms)
- Three automation inputs include one DB25, one RS232 and one RJ45 Ethernet
- Remote monitoring via 10/100Mbps Ethernet and local configuration via a USB port on front panel
- SD memory card to backup and store all settings
- Bypass supports all inputs
- Compact one RU chassis
- Auto EQ included
- Drive-in support included
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.