Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The following product has been discontinued.
Built for system integrators, the QSC CXD4.2 Processing Amplifier provides multi-channel amplification with built-in DSP and enough power to drive a wide variety of speaker systems with optimal energy efficiency. Utilizing QSC's Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology (FAST), the CXD4.2's power can be distributed across one to four outputs as well as drive 70V/100V speaker outputs from bridge channels. The 3rd generation Class-D power amplifier design employs PowerLight technology to ensure an efficient and controlled performance.
The integrated DSP provides everything you need to optimize a speaker system including four channels of crossover filters, 5-band parametric EQ/Low-shelf/High-shelf, alignment delay, and dynamics processing. Integration of processing and amplification means that the DSP knows exactly what the amplifier is doing so dynamics processing can be far more accurate and effective. This approach employs both RMS and Peak Limiters that allow the amplifier and loudspeaker to produce more output without being pushed to distortion or destruction. Additionally, when using QSC loudspeakers, the CXD amplifiers provide Intrinsic Correction, a combination of filtering, limiting, and loudspeaker know-how, which compensates for the non-linearity in horn and driver design resulting in remarkable performance.
The CXD4.2 includes 20 configuration preset templates, recommended for popular loudspeakers. A setup wizard helps select the right preset, make adjustments, and save to one of 50 user preset memories. Whether using the dedicated front-panel user interface featuring a 400 x 240 display, rotary encoder, and navigation buttons, or the Amplifier Navigator software on a PC or Mac, the CXD amplifiers are an ideal amplifier/processing platform for installations. The QSC CXD4.2 ships with a power cord, USB cable, and a set of Euro-style connector plugs.
- Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology (FAST) drives almost any loudspeaker system or configuration by distributing total amplifier power across one, two, three, or all four channels
- Capable of providing up to 1200W continuous and 1500W peak with 70V or 100V direct drive on each bridged output pairs
- Full function onboard loudspeaker processing DSP with crossover and parametric EQ filters, limiting, and alignment delay eliminate the need for outboard loudspeaker processors
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for CXD processing amplifiers
- PowerLight universal switch-mode power supply for high efficiency, improved audio performance, and low heat dissipation
- Powerful Intrinsic Correction processing maximizes the sonic performance of QSC loudspeakers
- 20 factory preset configurations that can be modified and stored in the 50 user presets
- Integrated front panel with channel select and mute buttons, input and output LED metering, 400×240 LCD, intuitive navigation buttons, LED power button and indicator, and cast aluminum handles
- GPIO for additional functionality including a heartbeat output for life-safety supervision
- Four Phoenix input connectors, and four Phoenix touch-proof loudspeaker output connectors
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.