Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The following product has been discontinued.
The QSC CX254 4-channel Professional Power Amplifier give you four channels in only two rack spaces, without compromising on power. Choose from three models, a direct 70 volt model and two low impedance versions. Each model is equipped with exclusive QSC PowerLight switching power supply technology to virtually eliminate noise and hum. With high-output power, versatile loading options, high-thermal capacity and unmatched reliability, the CX Series is the perfect solution to any permanently installed sound system.
- Compact size - all models only 2 RU and 14" deep for reduced rack cost and floor space
- Channels 1&2 and 3&4 bridgeable for maximum flexibility
- Active Inrush Limiting eliminates AC inrush current, removing the need for expensive power sequencers
- HD15 DataPort connector for QSControl computer control
- Custom integrated security cover for tamper-proof installations
- Variable speed fan for low noise
- 1 dB detented gain controls for fast and accurate gain settings
- Detachable Euro-style input connectors
- DIP switch control for clip limiters, high-pass filters, bridge-mono and parallel operation
- Exclusive PowerLight switch-mode power supply technology for high performance and compact size
- Selectable high-pass filters protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation with minimal effect on program material
- Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect and QSC's exclusive bridge-mono and parallel input LEDs
- Barrier strip output connector
- Comprehensive protection circuitry including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload and short circuit protection
- High-performance Class AB+B complementary bipolar output circuitry
- Lightweight - all models only 21 pounds (9.5 kg) for easier racking and shipping
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.