Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The following product has been discontinued.
The QSC CX168 8-channel Professional Power Amplifier is designed for permanently installed sound systems where rackspace is at a premium, QSC CX168 provide unprecedented levels of channel density for multichannel amplifiers. The CX108V and CX168 provide 100 watts per channel at 70 volts and 90 watts per channel at 8 ohms respectively. With both models, each pair of channels may be bridged to configure these amplifiers as 4, 5, 6 or 7 channel units. Like the entire CX Series, the 8 channel models feature DataPorts for remote amplifier management or signal processing, incorporate QSC legendary PowerLight technology and deliver unmatched reputation for quality and reliability.
QSC PowerLight technology takes your audio to an entirely new level. Delivering tighter bass and clean, transparent highs, PowerLight also cuts waste heat, boosts reliability and eliminates unwanted noise and hum. PowerLight is a revolutionary switching power supply technology that provides ample current to the audio power circuitry by charging the supply rails over 200, 000 times per second through an ultra-low noise impedance circuit. Unlike amplifiers that use conventional supplies, the audio signal is never starved prematurely and remains crisp and clean.
- 100 watts per channel at 70 volts
- Compact size only two rack spaces and 14" deep for reduced rack space
- Channel pairs bridgeable for maximum flexibility
- Exclusive PowerLight switch-mode power supply technology for high performance and compact size
- Active inrush limiting eliminates AC inrush current, removing the need for expensive power sequencers
- Four HD15 DataPorts (one per channel pair) for QSControl computer control or QSC's signal processing accessories
- Custom integrated gain control security cover for tamper proof installations
- 1 dB recessed detented gain controls for fast and accurate settings
- Detachable Euro-style input and output connectors
- DIP switch control for clip limiters, high-pass filters, bridge-mono and parallel operation
- Selectable high-pass filters protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation with minimal effect on program material (50 Hz or 75 Hz; CX108V)
- Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, bridge mono and parallel-input LEDs
- Fully protected including DC, infrasonic and ultrasonic, thermal overload and short circuit protection
- High-performance Class AB+B complementary bipolar output circuitry
- Lightweight only 21 pounds (9.5 kg) for easier racking and shipping
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.