Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
The black AcousticDesign 6.5" Loudspeaker from QSC is a two-way ceiling loudspeaker ideally suited for a wide variety of foreground and background sound reinforcement applications which utilize 70/100V transformers with 16-Ohm bypass configurations. The loudspeaker features a high quality 6.5" weather treated paper cone woofer with a 1" voice coil and a 0.75" aluminum dome tweeter, which is positioned on a Directivity Matched Transition waveguide. The loudspeaker comes in a pair of two and is suitable for restaurants, retail, audio visual, education, and transportation terminals.
- Consistent tonal characteristics for surface, ceiling, and pendant applications
- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) waveguide ensures smooth, uniform frequency response over the coverage area
- Snap-fit magnetic grill
- 3x double-stepped, long-travel dog-ear blind mount system
- Intrinsic Correction voicings available via the Q-SYS Platform including CXD amplifiers
- Blemish-free removable logo
- Removable conduit cover plate
- UL1480 and UL2043 certified EN54-24 type A, 0359-CPR-00623