Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The following product has been discontinued.
The CX-902 2-Channel Direct Output Power Amplifier from QSC is a 2-channel, low-impedance 550W output amplifier. It features PowerLight switch-mode power supply technology for high performance and has an integrated security cover designed for tamper-proof installations. This unit has a variable-speed fan to maintain low noise, and 1 dB detented gain controls for fast and accurate gain settings. The active inrush limiting is designed to eliminate AC inrush current, and a class-H complementary bipolar output circuitry is integrated for high efficiency.
The CX-902 features XLR and detachable Euro-style input connectors and a barrier strip output connector. It also has an HD15 DataPort connector for Q-Sys and QSControl computer control and monitoring as well as a DIP switch control for clip limiters, high-pass filters, bridge-mono, and parallel operation. The selectable high-pass filters protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation. The unit's front-panel indicators include signal, clip, protect, bridge-mono, and parallel input LEDs. A comprehensive protection circuitry with DC, infrasonic, thermal overload, and short-circuit protection is also featured. This unit is rack-mountable and 14" deep for reduced rack cost and floor space. It is RoHS compliant and cULus listed.
- Exclusive PowerLight switch-mode power supply technology for high performance and compact size
- Custom integrated security cover for tamper-proof installations
- Variable speed fan for low noise
- 1 dB detented gain controls for fast and accurate gain settings
- Active inrush limiting eliminates AC inrush current, removing the need for expensive power sequencers
- XLR and detachable Euro style input connectors
- HD15 DataPort connector for Q-SYS networked control and monitoring
- Dip switch control for clip limiters, high-pass filters, bridge-mono, and parallel operation
- Selectable high-pass filters protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation with minimal effect on program material (33 Hz or 75 Hz)
- Comprehensive front-panel indicators including signal, clip, protect, and QSC's exclusive bridge-mono and parallel input LEDs
- Barrier-strip output connector
- Comprehensive protection circuitry including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload, and short-circuit protection
- Optional external transformer accessory pack for isolated 25-, 70-, and 100-volt outputs (converts CX302 to 400 watts per channel, or 300 watts into 25 V)
- Compact size—only 2 RU high and 14" deep for reduced rack cost and floor space
- Lightweight—weighs only 21 lb for easier racking and shipping
- 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract
- Meets the European Union's 2006 RoHS directive to restrict the use of hazardous materials used in electronic devices
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.