Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide network. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a partner that tests what they sell and gives you the best value for your money. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 email@example.com Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
PERFORMANCE BUSINESS MEDIA DESK PHONE WITH LARGE COLOR TOUCHSCREEN
- Headset or handset—your choice with large 7” color touchscreen
- Hear every nuance with award-winning Poly audio technology
- Powerful chipsets support next-generation features like NoiseBlock AI
- Wi-Fi included; Bluetooth and two (2) USB ports (1 x Type A, 1 x Type C) to connect a headset and more
DIAL UP YOUR PRODUCTIVITY
CCX 600 is the executive- or manager-class phone of choice in the next-generation CCX phone family of phones. With a 7-inch color touchscreen, Bluetooth, integrated Wi-Fi, and Android 9-powered performance, this phone takes audio quality even further. And you can choose a phone with a handset or install it with your favorite headset with the new and modern “no handset” model.
- Conversations stay on track. Hear every nuance with industry-leading sound quality featuring Poly HD Voice.
- Eliminate distracting background noise at the source with exclusive award-winning Poly Acoustic Fence technology.
- Contacts and meetings are easily accessible, one tap away on a color touchscreen
- Easy for IT to manage with robust provisioning and management of telephony deployment and support.
- Multiple headset options are available to suit any working style—in addition to the traditional handset.
A larger screen makes all the difference. Featuring a 7" screen, the Poly CCX 600 Business Media Phone is ideal for managers, executives, and anyone who needs more space. You can rely on Poly HD Voice and Poly Acoustic Clarity for legendary audio quality. The Poly Acoustic Fence eliminates distracting background noise. The noise of open offices won't interfere with meaningful and productive discussions. Full duplex speakerphone operation with world-class echo cancellation ensures uninterrupted conversations.
Using the interface is simple and intuitive, and your contacts and meetings are accessible with one touch. Additionally, the phone is designed with powerful chipsets that make it fast and responsive. Provisioning and management are robust enough to enable efficient telephony deployment and support. Adding Wi-Fi to the mix makes it easy to install anywhere. Now let’s talk options. You can choose a handset or not. Poly CCX 600. Productivity starts here.
- Model choices supporting Open SIP or native Microsoft Teams
- Color touchscreen operation with 7” multi-touch LCD display
- Hear every nuance with Poly HD Voice and Poly Acoustic Clarity
- Eliminate distracting background noise with Poly Acoustic Fence
- Full duplex speakerphone operation with world-class echo cancellation
- Powerful chipsets to support next-generation features
- Easy to install anywhere with integrated Wi-Fi
- Headset options to suit any style (Bluetooth®, USB, RJ9)
- Make video calls with optional EagleEye Mini USB camera (Open SIP CCX 600 only)
USER INTERFACE FEATURES
• Gesture-based, multitouch-capable touchscreen
• 7” color LCD (1024 x 600 pixel)
• 16:9 aspect ratio Screensaver
• On-screen virtual keyboard
• Voicemail support
• Adjustable base height
• One USB type-A port (2.0 compliant) for media and storage applications
• One USB Type-C port (2.0 compliant) for media and storage applications
• Integrated Bluetooth 4.2
• Integrated Wi-Fi
• Unicode UTF-8 character support
• Adjustable font size selection (regular, medium, large)
• Normal and dark mode
• Multilingual user interface including Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English (Canada/ US/UK), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, and Swedish
• Poly HD Voice technology delivers lifelike voice quality for each audio path: handset, hands-free speakerphone, and optional headset
• Poly Acoustic Clarity technology providing full duplex conversations, acoustic echo cancellation, and background noise suppression
• TIA-920 wideband audio, type 1 compliant (IEEE 1329 full duplex)
• Frequency response—100 Hz–20 kHz for handset, optional headset, and handsfree speakerphone modes
• Codecs: G.711 (A-law and μ-law), G.729AB, G.722 (HD Voice), G.722.1 iLBC
• Individual volume settings with visual feedback for each audio path
• Voice activity detection
• Comfort noise generation
• DTMF tone generation (RFC 2833 and in-band)
• Low-delay audio packet transmission • Adaptive jitter buffers
• Packet loss concealment
• OPUS support
HEADSET AND HANDSET COMPATIBILITY
• Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
• Hearing aid compatibility to ITU-T P.370 and TIA 504A standards
• Compliant with ADA Section 508 Subpart B 1194.23 (all)
• Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset for magnetic coupling to hearing aids
• Compatible with commercially-available TTY adapter equipment
• USB headset support
• Bluetooth headset support
NETWORK AND PROVISIONING
• SIP protocol support
• IETF SIP (RFC 3261 and companion RFCs)
• Two-port gigabit Ethernet switch 10/100/1000 Base-TX across LAN and PC ports
• Wi-Fi network connectivity–2.4-2.4835 GHz (802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n HT-20)- 5.15-5.825 GHz (802.11a, 802.11n, HT-20, 802.11n HT-40)
• Conforms to IEEE802.3-2005 (Clause 40) for physical media attachment
• Conforms to IEEE802.3-2002 (Clause 28) for link partner auto-negotiation
• Manual or dynamic host configuration protocol (DHCP) network setup
• Time and date synchronization using SNTP
(order headset separately)
• FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS server-based central provisioning for mass deployments
• Provisioning and call server redundancy supported1
• QoS Support—IEEE 802.1p/Q tagging (VLAN), Layer 3 TOS, and DHCP
• VLAN—CDP, DHCP VLAN discovery, LLDP- MED for VLAN discovery - Network address translation support for static configuration and “keep-alive”
• SIP signaling
• RTCP and RTP support
• Event logging
• Hardware diagnostics
• Status and statistics reporting • IPv4 and IPv6
• 802.1X authentication and EAPOL • Media encryption via SRTP
• Encrypted configuration files
• Digest authentication
• Password login
• Support for URL syntax with password for boot server address
• HTTPS secure provisioning
• Support for signed software executables
• Wi-Fi encryption: WEP, WPA-Personal, WPA2-Personal, WPA2-Enterprise with 802.1X (EAP-TLS, PEAP-MSCHAPv2)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners