Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
Smart communication requires smart decisions, and you'll rise to the occasion with Panasonic's PT-VMW60U portable laser projector. Suitable for learning, meeting and workplace situations, this projector supports 4K and 30p signal input, making it a future-proofed solution to projecting the latest image quality and content; while producing the flexibility to enhance your business and learning applications.
As a member of Panasonic's PT-VMZ60 Series, this makes the PT-VMW60U one the world’s lightest LCD laser projectors*1 developing up to 6,000 lumens from a 15.87-pound (7.2 kg) body. Carry it easily from room to room and let 1.6x zoom and Vertical/Horizontal Lens-Shift perfectly align large-format pictures on screen in spaces big or small. Easy setup is invaluable for permanent installation, where DIGITAL LINK*2 and 4K signal input*3 simplify integration.
As a SOLID SHINE Laser projector, light-source operation extends to 20,000 hours*4 with bright color maintained for longer. Designed for tomorrow to work hard today, the PT-VMZ60 Series is the smarter investment. High-precision digital laser light output modulation achieves 3,000,000:1*6 dynamic contrast while minimizing power consumption. High-contrast performance adds depth, dimensionality, and realism to video, defining details in shadows even when bright and dark scenes frequently interchange. Plus, Daylight View Basic enhances sharpness by optimizing detail reproduction in dark areas of the image, which can be difficult to see in bright light. A sensor measures ambient light, allowing halftone color and brightness to be optimized to best suit the surrounding level of illumination.
*1 For LCD Laser projectors in the 5,000–6,000-lumens-class or higher (PT-VMZ40 excluded) as of March 2019.
*2 PT-VMZ40 does not feature a DIGITAL LINK terminal.
*3 Supports signals up to 4K/30p. A signal with different resolution is converted to the number of display dots. PT-VMZ60/VMZ50/VMZ40: 1920 x 1200 dots, PT-VMW60/VMW50: 1280 x 800 dots. Applicable terminals: DIGITAL LINK terminal/HDMI terminal.
*4 Around this time, light output will have decreased by approximately 50 %. IEC62087: 2008 Broadcast contents, NORMAL Mode, Dynamic Contrast , under conditions with 30 °C (86 °F), 700 m (2,297 ft) above sea level, and 0.15 mg/m3 of particulate matter. Estimated time until light output declines to 50 % varies depending on environment.
*6 All white/all black. PICTURE MODE: DYNAMIC, DYNAMIC CONTRAST: .
- Laser LCD, 6,000 lumens brightness, WXGA resolution
- Long lasting laser light source provides consistent brightness and 20,000 hours maintenance-free operation
- A 1.09:1 throw-ratio and a wide horizontal and vertical lens-shift allow to create large images even in small spaces
- Support 4K and 30p signal input, making the range a future proofed solution to projecting the latest image quality and content
- Optional Wireless projection capability
- This data is available in the documentation tab above.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners