Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
3 pole XLR female - Stereo 1/4" locking jack (tip, ring, sleeve contact)
Features & Benefits
- Versatile, pre-wired and ready to use adapters to reliably interlock various connector systems
- Professional look and compact space saving design, based on the XX Series
- Rugged diecast shell for best reliability
Product Title NA3FJ Connection Type Adapter Electrical Contact resistance ≤ 3 mΩ (XLR) Contact resistance ≤ 6 mΩ Dielectric strength 1.5 kV dc / > 1 kVdc (XLR/Jack) Insulation resistance > 2 GΩ Mechanical Wiresize Locking device Latch lock Material Contact plating 2 µm Ag Contacts Bronze (CuBe2) (jack) Insert Polyamide (PA 6.6 30 % GR) Shell Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1) Shell plating gal Cu/Ni Environmental Temperature range -20 °C to +65 °C
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.