Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
The 75" Infinity Board with V754Q Display from NEC features clear, detailed imagery for digital signage. Its slim, mechanical design with focused aesthetics allows for integration into any type of environment while the full-metal chassis coupled with real-time temperature sensors and integrated cooling fans maintain the professional quality necessary for commercial environments.
The monitor offers a wide range of connectivity interfaces including three HDMI 2.0 and two DisplayPort 1.2 (daisy chain option). These displays also include expandability options such as the Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) and Raspberry Pi Compute Module slots for source integration directly into the display. The 75" has 500 cd/m² brightness along with an anti-glare surface that allows for efficient readability when ambient light is present and is ideal for 24/7 signage in retail, transportation, financial, and healthcare environments.
- 500 cd/m² brightness combined with UHD resolution and anti-reflective screen surface allows for clear visibility in higher ambient light conditions
- Future-proof modular expansion options including the ability to integrate Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) or a Raspberry Pi Compute Modules seamlessly into the display
- SpectraView Engine allows for complete color, intensity, gamma, or uniformity control for imaging performance
- Integrated Media Player allows for audio, video, or image playback via USB or SD card
- Industrial-strength, premium-grade panel with additional thermal protection, internal temperature sensors with self-diagnostics, and fan-based technology allows for hassle-free 24/7 operation