Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 email@example.com Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
The 55" NEC E558, a direct-lit, commercial-grade display, is ideal for education, corporate and other digital signage applications. Compared to previous generation displays, this model's 4K UHD resolution and LED direct backlighting allows for higher visual acuity, reduced power consumption and localized dimming that gives a higher dynamic contrast ratio.The E558 has an integrated ATSC/NTSC tuner and dual 10W speakers allow users to enjoy high-definition broadcast capabilities. This display also features a USB player in which video, audio or JPEG picture files can be loaded and played in sequence for signage purposes.
- 4K UHD resolution allows for high end visual acuity
- Integrated multimedia USB player makes digital signage simple
- Direct LED backlighting reduces power consumption while localized dimming gives a greater dynamic contrast ratio
- Thinner bezel improves display's aesthetics
- 24-Hour On/Off timer maintains power schedules
- Video signal wake-up function allows for plug and play functionality
- Built-in NTSC/ATSC analog/digital tuner allows for high-definition broadcast capabilities
- Built-in, low-profile 10W speakers enhance the experience with superior sound
- USB Type-C port for external power supply 5V/3A
- Supports Video muting in addition to Audio mute and can also be muted individually
- Joystick key for screen guided operation
- Tilt back and forth installation (-10°～10°) to install it at desired angle
- New temperature and ambient light sensors
- Built-in NTSC/ATSC (8-VSP, Clear QAM) analog/digital tuner
- Variable picture modes (Dynamic/Standard/Energy Savings/Theater/Game/Custom)
- Advanced Video/Audio Settings
- HDR Emulation
- Variable Sound Modes (Standard/Movie/Music/News/Custom)
- CEC Communication
- First and Custom Detect Options
- Sleep Timer
- Built-In closed captioning
- Parental Control (V-Chip Function)
- Video Signal Wake-Up Function
- LAN or RS232 Communication (limited)
- USB-C Port for power delivery
Viewable Image Size
Contrast Ratio (typical)
8,000:1 (Out of the box conditions, local dimming ON)
Viewing Angle (typical)
178° Vert., 178° Hor. (89U/89D/89L/89R) @ CR>20
Response Time (typical)
Active Screen Area
47.62 x 26.79 in. / 1209.6 x 680.40 mm
More than 1.07 billion
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners