Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Taking projection technology to a whole new level! The NEC PX1005QL is a high resolution installation projector with a laser/phosphor light source that makes it perfect for all-new applications. This bundle includes th NP18ZL-4K zoom lens. With consistent brightness, improved color fidelity, and roll free characteristics these projectors will deliver seamlessly smooth images in verticals such as corporate boardrooms and higher education. Furthermore, the laser module delivers 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operations, reducing your total cost of ownership!
- Bundle includes zoom lens
- High-brightness, lower power consumption enhance always-on capabilities of laser projection
- Ideal for new applications such as digital signage
- Lamp-less operation reduces TCO
- Eco-friendly features, minimal maintenance and cost savings mean these projectors are still great for demanding integration applications such as higher education and corporate
- Seamlessly blend multiple images with integrated edge blending capabilities
- Built-in HDBaseT enabels simplified installations with a single cable for video, audio, and control signals
- 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) native resolution for unsurpassed image detail for demanding graphics design and CAD/CAM applications
ProAssist™ is software for controlling the projector and adjusting the projected image on the screen from a computer via a network. It allows necessary adjustments to be carried out easily when combining several projectors together to project a large screen in a classroom, meeting room, auditorium or other large space.
|Aspect Ratio||16:9||Native Resolution||WQXGA 3840x2160|
|Maximum Resolution||4K 4096 x 2160||Contrast Ratio (typical)||10,000:1 with dynamic contrast|