Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The SXF115 is a passive subwoofer designed to extend the performance of Martin Audio WPM and MLA Mini systems down to 42Hz. Featuring a powerful, long-excursion 15” (380mm)/4” (100mm) voice coil driver in a very compact bass reflex enclosure, it can be flown as part of a WPM or MLA Mini array, or ground-stacked separately.
- Compact, high-performance subwoofer
- Ultra-long excursion 15” (380mm) driver with 4” (100mm) voice coil
- Large ports for reduced air noise
- Integral flying hardware compatible with WPM and MLA Mini
- M20 threaded pole-mount fitting
- Bar handles and skids
- Touring sound reinforcement for small and medium-size venues
- Fixed installations in concert halls, theatres, ballrooms and HoW
- Sports stadium and arena installations
- Corporate AV events and conferences
- Outdoor restaurant, bar and hotel entertainment areas
- Concourses and Theme Parks
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.