Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Rally Video Conferencing Solution from Logitech with Camera and Audio
Logitech Rally delivers better video conferencing meeting with professionally matched video camera, audio and Logitech's RightSense™ automation. The Rally with dual speakers and microphones is perfect for medium sized and larger conference rooms, and the cable management system allows for the Rally to be expanded for your most demanding rooms.
STUDIO-QUALITY VIDEO: With an Ultra-HD imaging system, Rally delivers brilliantly sharp video, outstanding color, and exceptional optical accuracy at resolutions up to 4K. Logitech RightLight™ technology optimizes light balance to emphasize faces and render natural-looking skin tones, even in dim or backlit conditions.
ADVANCED MODULAR AUDIO: Crystal-clear audio is essential for world-class video conferencing, and Rally excels in delivering sound that's natural, crisp, and highly intelligible. Logitech RightSound™ enhances voice clarity by suppressing background noise, auto-leveling voices, and focusing on active speakers. Exquisitely sensitive mic pods ensure that everyone in the meeting can be clearly heard while stand-alone speakers fill larger rooms with rich, life-like sound.
ENHANCED USER EXPERIENCE: Logitech RightSense™ is a suite of technologies built into Rally that automate a better user experience. RightSight™ perfectly auto-frames participants no matter their distance from the lens. RightLight™ prioritizes faces over environment to render natural-looking skin tones while RightSound™ enhances vocal clarity by suppressing background noise, auto-leveling voices, and focusing on active speakers to support better meetings.
SMART CABLING AND CONTENT SHARING: With a Display Hub and Table Hub to keep cables neat and organized, Rally components and the meeting computer remain securely out of sight. Connected by a single CAT6 cable, both hubs feature a full complement of connections so you can locate the meeting computer near the display or at the table. An HDMI input on the Table Hub eliminates the need for extra-cost cable extenders and makes wired content sharing easy.
Logitech Rally Camera
- Ultra-HD imaging system supports:
- 4K, 1440p, 1080p, 900p, 720p, and SD at 30fps
- 1080p, 720p at 30fps and 60 fps
- Smooth motorized pan, tilt and zoom
- Pan: ±90°
- Tilt: +50° / -90°
- 15x HD zoom
- 90° field of view with Autofocus
- Lens parks at -90° in sleep mode for assured privacy
Logitech Rally Audio
Rally Speaker and Microphone Pod
- Rally Plus includes two (2) speakers and two (2) microphone pods
- Recommended number of participants with Rally Plus is 16
- High-performance 3" (76mm) driver with rare-earth magnet
- Patent-pending suspension system eliminates vibration-induced camera shake and audio interference
- Speaker volume 95dB SPL @1W, 100dB SPL @7.5W, both +/-2dB at ½ meter; Sensitivity: 95+/-2dB SPL at ½ meter; Distortion: 200Hz–300Hz les than 2.5%, 300Hz–10kHz less than firstname.lastname@example.orgW; Speaker sampling rate: 48 kHz
- Pickup range: 15 ft / 4.5m diameter
- Four omnidirectional microphones forming eight acoustic beams
- Background noise suppression
- Mute button with LED status indicator
Logitech Rally Cable Management
Rally Table and Display Hub
- Display Hub:
- HDMI Type A (x2) (connects to displays)
- USB C (connects to Rally Camera)
- USB Type B (connects to meeting room computer)
- RJ45 (connects to Table Hub)
- Mini XLR (x2)
- Powers one or two Rally Speakers
- Table Hub:
- Single CAT6A cable connection to Rally Display Hub (16.4 ft / 5m cable included, supports customer-supplied cables up to 164 ft (50 m)
- Active speaker detection: analyzes audio from up to 7 Mic Pods and 56 beams every 8ms
- 12 Pin connector for Rally Mic Pod; HDMI Type A passthrough to Display Hub (x2)
- USB Type C; USB Type A (reserved for future capability); USB Type B (connects to meeting room computer)
Logitech RightSight Availability and Operating System Support:
Logitech Rally Plus - What's In the Box:
- Rally Camera
- Rally Display Hub
- Rally Table Hub
- Rally Speaker (x2)
- Rally Mic Pod (x2)
- Remote control
- USB Type C to USB Type C
- USB Type A to USB Type B
- CAT6A Ethernet cable
- HDMI Type A (x2)
- A/C cables (x2)
- Power Supplies (x2)
Logitech Rally Plus - Warranty:
- 2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.