Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The MX2M-4HDMI20-IB-E is a 4 channel HDMI 2.0 input board for MX2M frames. Full 4K@60Hz with RGB 4:4:4 colorspace and HDCP 2.2. Pass-through of audio is supported. No de-embedding to the Audio Layer.
All inputs are HDMI 2.0 compliant and can pass HDMI signals with a pixel clock frequency of up to 597 MHz, allowing signal transmission with a maximum resolution of 4K UHD @ 60Hz 4:4:4.
Advanced professional features of the board include audio de-embedding from the audio layer HDCP enable/disable mode, support for signals with high dynamic range or unusual dimensions, EDID management, and Frame detector.
The board extracts the audio from all four incoming HDMI signals to the audio layer, through which the audio streams can be routed to any of the video or audio output ports.
- HDCP 2.3 and HDCP 1.4 support with cross conversion capabilities
- DisplayID support for forcing extreme formats (e.g. 7kx1k@60Hz 4:4:4) from the connected source
- Pass-through and de-embedding of embedded audio including uncompressed (LPCM, DSD), compressed (MPEG 1 L1, MPEG 1 L2, MPEG 1 L3, AC-3, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Digital Surround EX, DTS, DTS ES)
- Pass-through and de-embedding of embedded audio also including compressed HBR (Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD DA) formats
- Hot-swap support
- HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.x, and DVI compatible
- CEC support (command injection)
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @60Hz RGB 4:4:4, up to 18 Gbps)
- Supports HDMI 3D signal formats (frame packing, side-by-side and top-bottom)
- Supports deep color signals (24/30/36 bit RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4)
- No signal latency, zero frame delay
|Resolution||Up to UHD/4k@60Hz 4:4:4 (with support for extreme formats e.g 7kx1k@60Hz 4:4:4)|
|Signal Type||HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.x, DVI|
|Maximum data rate||18 Gbps|
|Maximum pixel clock||600 MHz|
|Content protections||HDCP 1.x, HDCP 2.2, HDCP 2.3|
|Connector type||4x HDMI receptacle type A with and without flange|
|Video processing||Signal parameter measurement|
|Standards||HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.4, DVI|
|Audio mode||Simultaneous pass-through and de-embedding to the Audio layer|
|Supported audio formats for pass-through||All HDMI2.0 audio formats|
|Supported audio formats for de-embedding||Uncompressed||LPCM (up to 8 channels, 192 kHz, 24 bits per sample)|
|Compressed||MPEG 1 L1, MPEG 1 L2, MPEG 1 L3, AC-3, Dolby Digtal, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Digital Surround EX, DTS, DTS ES|
|Compressed HBR||Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD DA|
|Powering||via MX2M frame|
|Power consumption (max)||11 W|
|Thermal dissipation (max)||37,5 BTU/hr|
|Operating conditions||Ambient temperature||0-50oC|
|Relative humidity||0-90% (non-condensing)|
|Transportation conditions||Ambient temperature||-20-70oC|
|Relative humidity||0-95% (non-condensing)|
FCC CFR Title 47, Part 15, Subpart B
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.