Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The K-Array Capture-KMC20 is the smallest line array microphone in the market featuring PAT technology composed of 8 x 4 mm cardioid capsules aligned in a line array configuration. The incredibly thin microphone has all the advantages of a K-array line array.
The base for the horizontal setup of the Capture is created from a single solid block of brass shaped with both a lathe and a milling cutter in the form of three concentric cylinders truncated at 60°. It contains two O-rings placed within the cylindrical connector that anchor the microphone in a perfectly horizontal position.
The microphone’s impressively slender frame is made from a 6x6 mm square brass bar. It is machined from milling cutter using bits with a radius of less than 2 mm and the product is meticulously pieced together welding 4 mm- and 2 mm-tall capsules to a 0.6 mm-thick electronic board. 5 mm-thick cuts run the entire length of the frame half a millimeter from the edge. Then the two 0.3 mm-thick stainless steel grills are micro-stretched over the cuts. The lattice is secured in place by two plates screwed one on top of the other.
K-Array Capture-KMC20H Features:
- Minimal variation of gain with distance
- Wide vertical polar response
- Narrow horizontal polar response
- Line array characteristics
- Minimum gain variation with distance
- PAT technology
- Ultra-black Ruthenium-plated brass
- Horizontal and vertical setup
- Mounting accessories
- Discreet, invisible
K-Array Capture-KMC20H Specifications:
- Transducer Type: 8 x 4 mm electret condenser
- Frequency Response: 80 – 15000 Hz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid array
- Max Input Sound Level: (@ 1kHz-1Pa THD < 10%):105dBSPL Sensitivity (@ 1kHz): -37dBV ±4dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: (@ 1kHz-1Pa A-weightedcurved): 55dB
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragmproduces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 31
- Current consumption: 7mA
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male
- Case: Ultra-black Ruthenium-plated brass
- Phantom Supply Voltage: 36 to 52 Vdc, (+) pins 2 and31
- Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 226 mm (0,24 x 0,24 x 8,90 inch)
- Weight: 0,032 kg (0,07 lb)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.