Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Project wirelessly in classrooms with the Epson PowerLite L200X 4200-Lumen XGA Classroom Laser Projector. It has Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity built-in that allows wireless screen mirroring via Miracast, enabling you to show your presentations easily. The projector outputs up to 4200 lumens of color and white brightness to overcome ambient light in most classroom settings. Its native resolution of XGA helps provide vibrant, high-resolution images with compatible content.
To help facilitate easy setup, the PowerLite L200X offers ±30° vertical and horizontal keystone correction and up to 1.62x optical zoom. A VGA and two HDMI inputs are onboard to connect both standard definition and HD sources. An IR remote and HDMI cable are included as an added convenience.
- 3-chip LCD technology for best-in-class color brightness
- 4200 lumens of color and white brightness for bright widescreen images with a native XGA resolution
- Virtually maintenance-free design – 20,000-hour laser light source with no lamps to replace
- Built-in wireless networking with enterprise level security for easy classroom collaboration
- Connect with Miracast for software-free, peer-to-peer wireless connectivity
- Wireless sharing with Epson iProjection – connect up to 50 devices, including Chromebook, iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows screens to simultaneously display content from up to four devices
- 1.62x optical zoom expands your projector placement or installation flexibility, so you can get sharp, clear images with no digital distortion
- Remote management and control for ease of access and maintenance
- Two HDMI inputs support multiple high-definition A/V devices
- A built-in 16W speaker helps to engage every student
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable design
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.