Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Shipping & Returns
Supporting various industries and first responder professions, the DJI Zenmuse H20N SP Plus Night/Thermal Camera with DJI Care Enterprise Plus can equip your drone with night and thermal capabilities. DJI's starlight sensor is incorporated into a 2MP RGB wide-angle and 4MP zoom camera to give them strong low-light performance. The H20N also provides dual thermal cameras with 2x or 8x zoom, as well as an integrated laser rangefinder. Both work in tandem to make quick work of time-sensitive missions. Locate the heat signature of individuals in need of rescue or potentially hazardous faults during aerial inspections, and pinpoint their exact distance and coordinates.
The "N" in H20N stands for Night Vision. This incredible hybrid payload integrates starlight sensors into its zoom and wide-angle cameras and features dual zoom 640x512 thermal cameras. Additionally - a laser rangefinder with a 3937 ft (1200 m) range provides the ability to drop GPS points for search and rescue reams. The H20N is rated at IP44 - making it dust and waterproof. It also has an operating temperature of -4F to 122F (-20C to 50C) for professionals working in the harshest of environments. Synchronized split-screen zoom with intelligent night scene enhancement make the H20N an ideal option for law enforcement and security forces.
DJI Care Enterprise Shield Plus: Two low-price replacements for one year
- Starlight night vision
- 20x Hybrid optical zoom
- 640x512 px Thermal camera
- Laser rangefinders 1200m max range
- Synchronized split-screen zoom
- Intelligent night scene enhancement
- IP44 rating
- -20C to 50C operating temperature
- Applications: Firefighting, Search and Rescue, Law enforcement, Powerline Inspection, Oil and Gas
- Shield Plus: Two low-price replacements for one year
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.