Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide network. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a partner that tests what they sell and gives you the best value for your money. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 email@example.com Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
DJI Zenmuse X7 (lens excluded) - Dji CP.BX.00000028.01
DJI Zenmuse X7 package has a Camera and Gimbal, but it doesn't include a lens. Compatible with all DJI Inspire 2 versions. The camera has a 6K resolution and 24MP still images.
Engineered for excellence DJI's Zenmuse X7 is a Super 35 digital film camera optimized for professional aerial cinematography. Designed to work seamlessly with the DJI Inspire 2 drone, the Zenmuse X7 delivers superior image quality, interchangeable lenses, and a DJI Cinema Color System for post-production to give film and video professionals more creative freedom. The Zenmuse X7 is equipped with a Super 35 video sensor featuring 14 stops of dynamic range for more detail in low-light conditions. Its low-noise image capture enhances grading flexibility by preserving details in both highlight and dark areas while enabling a shallow cinematic depth of field.
To meet the rigorous requirements of filmmakers and television production professionals, the Zenmuse X7 captures the highest image resolutions ever for an integrated drone camera. It is capable of shooting 6K CinemaDNG RAW or 5.2K Apple ProRes at up to 30 FPS, as well as 3.9K CinemaDNG RAW or 2.7K ProRes at up to 59.94 FPS to integrate seamlessly into industry-standard post-production workflows.
The Zenmuse X7 uses a dedicated aerial mount system, the DJI DL-Mount, featuring an ultra-short flange focal distance to carry prime lenses optimally. Available with focal lengths of 16 mm, 24 mm, 35 mm, and 50 mm, each lens has a maximum aperture of F/2.8 and is crafted out of carbon fiber, making them durable and lightweight for high-performance aerial cinematography with the DJI Inspire 2 drone. To allow for advanced setting adjustment and fine-tuning, the 16mm lens is equipped with a built-in ND 4 filter, and the 24 mm, 35 mm, and 50 mm lenses feature a mechanical shutter.
NOTE: Some gear shown above is NOT INCLUDED and sold separately. For more information on this and other products, please contact your Sales Pro.
- Zenmuse X7 (Lens Excluded) × 1
- Carrying Box × 1
- Super 35 Sensor
- 6K CinemaDNG
- 5.2K Apple ProRes
- 14 Stops of Dynamic Range
- Inspire 2 Compatibility
- 24 MP Stills
- SKU: CP.BX.00000028.01
- Product Name: Zenmuse X7
- Dimensions: 151 × 108 × 132 mm
- Weight (Lens Excluded): 449 g
- Angular Vibration Range: ±0.005°
- Mount: Detachable
- Controllable Range: Tilt: +40° to -125°; Pan: ±300°; Roll: ±20°
- Mechanical Range: Tilt: +50° to -130°; Pan: ±330°; Roll: +90° to -50°
- Max Controllable Speed: Tilt: 180°/s; Roll: 180°/s; Pan: 360°/s
- Sensor: Sensor Size (Still): 23.5×15.7 mm
- Sensor Size (Max video recording area): 23.5×12.5 mm
- Effective Pixels: 24 MP
- Supported Lenses:
- DJI DL-S 16mm F2.8 ND ASPH (with lens hood and balancing ring/filter)
- DJI DL 24mm F2.8 LS ASPH (with lens hood and balancing ring/filter)
- DJI DL 35mm F2.8 LS ASPH (with lens hood and balancing ring/filter)
- DJI DL 50mm F2.8 LS ASPH (with lens hood and balancing ring/filter
- Supported Micro SD/SSD Cards:
- MicroSD: Class 10 or UHS-1 rating with a writing speed of 15 MB/s required; Max capacity: 128 GB
- SSD: DJI CINESSD
- Photo Sizes:
- 3:2 （6016 × 4008）
- 16:9（6016 × 3376）
- 4:3（5216 × 3912）
- Photo Formats:
- DJI CINESSD: DNG
- Micro SD: DNG, JPEG, DNG+JPEG
- Operation Modes: Capture, Record, Playback
- Still Photography Modes:
- Micro SD: Single Shot, Burst Shooting (3/5/7/10 shots), Auto Exposure Bracketing (3/5 bracketed shots at 0.7 EV bias), Interval
- SSD: RAW Burst (3/5/7/10/14/∞ frames), up to 20 fps when using RAW Burst (exact quantity is determined by storage card capacity and battery power level)
- Shutter Speed: Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/8000 – 8s
- Mechanical Shutter Speed: 1/1000 – 8s (DJI DL-S 16mm F2.8 ND ASPH not supported)
- ISO Range:
- Photo: 100 – 25600
- Video: 100 – 1600 (EI mode on); 100 – 6400 (EI mode off)
- Camera Features:
- Exposure Mode: Auto, Manual, Shutter Priority, Aperture Priority
- Exposure Compensation: ±3.0 (3 stops of light)
- Metering: Center-Weighted Metering, Spot Metering (12 × 8 area selection)
- AE Lock: Supported
- White Balance: Auto, Sunny, Cloudy, Incandescent, Neon, Custom (2000 K – 10000 K)
- Video Caption: Supported (AVC/HEVC)
- PAL/NTSC: Supported
- Ultrasonic Dust Removal: Supported
- Operating Temperature Range: -4 to 104° F (-20 to 40° C)
- Storage Temperature Range: -4 to 140° F (-20 to 60° C)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners