Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Key Features
- Shipping & Returns
The Crestron Flex UC-MM30-TA system is designed to offer an audio conference room solution that can be used with the Microsoft Teams Rooms intelligent communications platform. It includes a Crestron Flex tabletop conference device (UC-2).
Native Microsoft Teams® Rooms Experience
The UC-MM30-TA system brings the full Microsoft Teams Rooms UC experience to any enterprise or SMB facility meeting space.
Intuitive User Interface with Impressive Audio
The Crestron Flex Tabletop Conference device (UC-2) is equipped with a spacious 7-inch HD color touch screen and an integrated USB speakerphone that supports AEC and provides full-duplex wideband audio performance. This device is perfect for meeting rooms, huddle spaces, and executive offices, offering an exceptional conferencing and collaboration experience.
Crestron Flex is an enterprise‑grade solution, engineered in partnership with Microsoft® to integrate seamlessly into any Microsoft Teams Rooms software deployment. Crestron Flex is ideally equipped for mass deployment throughout any sized corporate, university, medical, military, or government facility.
Easy Provisioning and Device Management
The XiO Cloud service1 is an IoT cloud based provisioning service that enables installers and IT managers to deploy and manage thousands of devices easily. The XiO Cloud service allows for system alerts, network management and provisioning, and the pairing of a control device to the system’s UC Engine. System updates are controlled by Windows® software update.
Visit www.crestron.com/xiocloud for additional information.
Crestron Flex Care is an optional subscription service that automatically renews annually, providing 24/7 live remote technical support, an extended five year warranty on Crestron® hardware, expedited advance replacements, and a discounted rate for on-site support.
Visit www.crestron.com/flexcare for additional information.
View the Crestron Flex Pre-Deployment Checklist to help plan your Crestron Flex installation.
- Tabletop audio conferencing solution for Microsoft Teams® Rooms environment
- Native Microsoft Teams Rooms touch screen UI provides a consistent user experience with simple operation and one‑touch meeting joins
- Complete kit contains the Crestron tabletop conference device and PoE injector
- Easy to specify and install — no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Network management and provisioning and system alerts through the XiO Cloud® service
- Premium‑level support with Crestron Flex Care (optional)
- Enterprise-grade security - connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
- Dual‑band Wi‑Fi® connectivity
|UC-2||Crestron Flex Tabletop Audio Conference System includes:
|Crestron Flex Tabletop Conferencing System|
|Touch Screen||7 in. (178 mm) diagonal capacitive multi‑touch TFT active matrix color LCD, 1280 x 800 pixels|
|UI||Microsoft Teams Audio UI|
|Mic Mute Symbol and Light Bar||(4) Capacitive buttons with bi‑color LEDs, toggles between mute and unmute|
|AEC||Automatic gain control, dynamic noise reduction, acoustic echo cancellation, full‑duplex IEEE 1329 Type 1 compliant|
|Speaker||Full range speaker;
Amplifier Power: 7 W (rated power);
Output Volume: 83 ±3 dBA @1m 1 kHz;
Frequency Response: 100 Hz - 20 kHz
|Microphones||(4) Built-in omnidirectional, digital MEMS microphones with 360° audio pickup;
Maximum pickup range: 10 ft (3 m) typical
|Occupancy Sensor||Approx. 10 ft (3 m) PIR range in front of touch screen|
|Ethernet||10/100 Mbps, auto-switching, auto‑negotiating, auto-discovery, full/half duplex, DHCP, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, CIP, SSL, TLS, SSH, SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol), SRTP, IEEE 802.1X, Active Directory® authentication, digest access authentication, password login, XiO Cloud client, Microsoft Intune® client, IEEE 802.3at Type 2 PoE+ compliant|
|Wi-Fi®||Dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz)|
|USB||USB 2.0 micro Type B device port, supports UAC for audio interface to UC Engine (cable included)|
|Power||IEEE 802.3af Class 3 and 802.3at Class 4 PoE+ powered device;
PoE+ injector included
|Dimensions||Height: 3.02 in. (77 mm)
Width: 7.17 in. (182 mm)
Depth: 9.61 in. (244 mm)
|Weight||2.1 lb (0.96 kg)|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.