Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The MPC3/MPB3-TTK-SQR-SMK is a low-profile swivel mount accessory for the Crestron® MPC3/MPB3-TTK-SQR table top kit, which is compatible with the MPC3-201 3-Series® media presentation controller. It provides a means for permanently mounting the device to a tabletop surface while retaining the ability to rotate it for optimal positioning. The swivel range can be customized using optional limiting screws, with a maximum 330-degree rotation permitted.
The swivel mount may be installed on any flat, level surface with a thickness of 1 inch (25 mm) minimum to 1-3/8 inch (35 mm) maximum. Wiring is routed through the center of the swivel mount, passing beneath the mounting surface for a completely hidden appearance.
- Provides a permanent tabletop mounting solution for the MPC3/MPB3-TTK-SQR table top kit
- Allows up to 330 degree swivel rotation
- Swivel range customizable using optional limiting screws
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.