Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide network. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a partner that tests what they sell and gives you the best value for your money. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
With the smooth white TSW-760/1060-MSMK-W-S, you can mount touch screens TSS-7, TSS-10, TSW-760, TSW-760-NC, TSW-1060, or TSW-1060-NC. Using the multisurface mount kit, the touch screen can be attached directly to glass, granite, marble, wood paneling, plaster, smooth masonry, or virtually any other flat surface. The TSW-760/1060-MSMK is ideal for mounting at the entrance to a meeting space for room scheduling applications. The touch screen tilts upwards by 20° when the touch screen is installed.
The TSW-760/1060-MSMK attaches securely to a flat, smooth surface without screws using the included peel‑and‑stick adhesive pad. For a finished appearance when mounted to a transparent glass wall, a cosmetic label is provided, which simply affixes to the opposing side of the glass behind the unit. Alternately, the unit can be mounted over an electrical box using the screws provided. Cables may be run through the back of the unit or through one of the raceway knockouts located on the bottom or either side of the unit.
The kit comes complete with self-adhering plastic raceway for use on smooth surfaces to conceal wires running to the touch screen from the floor, ceiling, or an adjacent wall, pillar, or mullion. The raceway is paintable and is composed of three 3 foot (0.91 m) sections plus an assortment of elbows and couplings.
- Enables mounting a TSS-7, TSS-10, TSW-760, TSW-760-NC, TSW-1060, or TSW-1060-NC touch screen to virtually any flat, smooth surface
- Ideal for mounting at the entrance to a meeting space for room scheduling applications
- Provides a 20° upward tilt angle
- Secure, screwless installation using peel-and-stick adhesive pad
- Perfect for mounting to a glass wall or partition
- Includes an assortment of raceway to conceal wiring
- Also allows attachment to a variety of electrical boxes
- Available in smooth white or black finish
|Housing||Plastic, smooth black or white finish|
|Surface Mounting||Peel-and-stick adhesive mount to glass or other flat, smooth surface|
|Back Box Mounting||Attaches to a 2-gang or 3-gang US electrical box, horizontally-oriented 1-gang US electrical box, 2-gang European electrical box, or 2-gang UK electrical box|
|Raceway||Peel-and-stick adhesive mount plastic raceway, white (paintable), 0.77 inch W x 0.46 inch D (19.6 mm W x 11.7 mm D) profile; includes (3) 3 ft (0.91 m) straight sections, (2) straight couplers, (2) 90° flat elbows, (1) inside elbow, and (1) outside elbow|
|Without touch screen:||Height: 4.62 in. (118 mm);
Width: 6.08 in. (155 mm);
Depth: 2.20 in. (56 mm), 2.26 in. (58 mm) with adhesive pad
|With TSS-7/TSW-760/TSW-760-NC installed:||Height: 4.70 in. (120 mm);
Width: 7.61 in. (194 mm);
Depth: 2.74 in. (70 mm), 2.80 in. (72 mm) with adhesive pad
|With TSS-10/TSW-1060/TSW-1060-NC installed:||Height: 6.29 in. (160 mm);
Width: 10.23 in. (260 mm);
Depth: 3.05 in. (78 mm), 3.11 in. (79 mm) with adhesive pad
|4.2 oz (119 g) without touch screen or raceway|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners