Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Key Features
- Shipping & Returns
The HD‑RXA‑4KZ‑101 is a DM Lite® 4K60 4:4:4 receiver designed to interoperate with a DM Lite® transmitter or DMPS Lite™ switcher for the transmission of HDMI® and analog audio signals. A CAT5e or higher twisted pair cable is used to connect the HD‑RXA‑4KZ‑101 to the DM Lite transmitter or DMPS Lite switcher. For 1080p, WUXGA, and 2K signals, a cable length of up to 230 ft (70 m) is supported. For UHD and 4K signals, a cable length of up to 130 ft (40 m) is supported.1
Interoperability with a DM Lite Transmitter or DMPS Lite Switcher
The DM Lite input port of the HD‑RXA‑4KZ‑101 must be connected to a DM Lite output port of a DM Lite transmitter or DMPS Lite switcher. Examples of supported DM Lite 4K60 4:4:4 transmitters are the HD-TX-4KZ‑101, HD-TX-4KZ‑111, HD-TXA-4KZ‑101, HD-TXC-4KZ‑101, and HD-TXCA-4KZ‑101. Supported DM Lite 4K60 4:2:0 transmitters are the HD-TX-101‑C‑E, HD-TXC-101‑C‑E, HD-TX-301‑C‑E, HD-TX-101‑C‑1G‑E, HD-TXC-101‑C‑1G‑E, and HD-TX-201‑C‑2G‑E. Supported DMPS Lite switchers are the HD‑PS622, HD‑PS621, HD‑PS402, and HD‑PS401.
The HD‑RXA‑4KZ‑101 can be configured and controlled only when it is used with a DMPS Lite switcher. The web interface of the switcher can be used to configure the HD‑RXA‑4KZ‑101. In addition, control system programming and .AV Framework™ software support of the HD‑RXA‑4KZ‑101 is hosted by the switcher.
4K60 4:4:4 and HDR Support
The HD‑RXA‑4KZ‑101 supports video resolutions up to 4K60 with 4:4:4 color sampling. HDR10, HDR10+, and Dolby Vision® video formats are also supported.2
Analog Audio De-Embedding
The analog audio output port of the HD‑RXA‑4KZ‑101 enables 2 channel LPCM audio to be extracted from the AV signal.
Compact, Surface-Mountable Design
Compact in design, the HD‑RXA‑4KZ‑101 can be mounted onto a flat surface such a wall behind a flat-panel display or a ceiling above a projector. It can also be attached to a single rack rail in the back of an equipment cabinet. The HD‑RXA‑4KZ‑101 can receive power from the included power pack or from the remote DM Lite transmitter or DMPS Lite switcher.3
- Interoperability with a DM Lite® transmitter or DMPS Lite™ switcher
- Point-to-point extension of HDMI® and analog audio signals over a CAT5e or higher cable
- DM Lite transmission distance up to 130 ft (40 m) for UHD and 4K signals or up to 230 ft (70 m) for 1080p, WUXGA, and 2K signals
- 4K60 4:4:4 capability
- HDR10, HDR10+, and Dolby Vision® video formats
- Compliance with HDCP 2.3
- Analog audio de-embedding
- CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) pass-through capability
- EDID pass-through capability
- Compact, surface-mountable design
- Power from 24VDC power pack (included) or from remote DM Lite transmitter or DMPS Lite switcher
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.