Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Key Features
- Shipping & Returns
This product has been discontinued. Please contact Crestron True Blue Support at 1-888-CRESTRON for a replacement solution or more information.
The FT-TSC600 FlipTop™ Touch Screen Control System by Crestron® provides a configurable control and connectivity solution in a stylish, flush mount tabletop design. Its built-in 3-Series® control processor and brilliant 5” color touch screen combine to deliver a complete, space-saving controller for any small conference room or similar space. The built-in connection compartment keeps interface cables and connectors at the ready for plugging in laptop computers, mobile devices, AV sources, and other equipment.
A FlipTop Touch Screen Control System is an ideal complement to a DigitalMedia™ system or any other AV system. It provides an intuitive and inviting “front end” for the more complex and mundane technology beneath the tabletop and throughout the room. The integrated touch screen and control processor can provide total control for an entire room, offering a fully-customizable user interface for selecting presentation sources, adjusting audio levels, dimming the lights, and even calling for lunch service. Advanced capabilities include displaying full-motion video and hands-free audio conferencing.
No Equipment Rack Required!
The FT-TSC600 encapsulates the industry’s best control technologies in a single space-saving design that can alleviate the need for a separate equipment rack. Onboard Ethernet and Cresnet® ports provide the essential connectivity for integrating a roomful of equipment and connecting to the building network. Expanded connectivity is available using C2N-IO Control Port Expansion Modules, wireless gateways, and other Crestron interface products.[2,3]
Handsomely finished in a choice of black anodized or brushed aluminum, Crestron FlipTops™ lend a contemporary metallic accent to conference tables and podiums. The FT-TSC600 installs cleanly in virtually any flat, horizontal surface up to 1-3/4 inch (44 mm) thick. Beveled edges provide for a nearly flush appearance.
The FlipTop lid flips open with just the tip of a finger to access the touch screen and connection compartment. Once connections and touch screen settings are made, the lid can be closed. A generous, tapered notch at the front of the lid opening allows interface cables to remain connected even when the lid is closed.
- Flush mount tabletop control and connectivity in one stylish FlipTop™ design
- Built-in 3-Series® control processor
- Onboard 10/100 Ethernet and Cresnet® master ports 
- Control port expansion via C2N-IO modules 
- Integrated 5" capacitive color touch screen with Smart Graphics™ support 
- High-performance H.264 streaming video over Ethernet
- Seamless integration with Crestron® DigitalMedia™
- Five soft-touch capacitive buttons for common functions
- Hands-free audio conferencing using Rava® SIP Intercom Technology 
- Customizable audio feedback
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- Balanced line output for amplification of the speaker signal
- PoE+ network powered
- Configurable connection compartment allows versatile combinations of pullout cables, cable retractors, connector plates, and AC power outlets 
- Tapered cable notch allows lid to be closed with cables plugged in
- Lacing bar for under table cable management
- Universal cutout size fits all new and future FlipTops™
- Black anodized or brushed aluminum finish
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.